Guess the New Programs! (and win nothing if you do)

On 6/14/2019 at 5:06 AM, Yuzurella said:

Now that Yuzu's adding so much new high-level tech, I wouldn't be surprised if he just keeps Otonal and Origin. This way, he could focus more on the new jumps and wouldn't have to learn new choreo. :acceptable:

That’s exactly what he’s doing. Expect to see the 4lz and 4f this season

• 1 year later...

I'm sticking to my prediction of Otonal + Ten to Chi to! I think I mentioned it in a different thread a while back and got totally shut down with people stating all sorts of reasons as to why they don't think he'll choose Otonal again.... BUT A FANYU CAN DREAM, all right? :nod2:

Honestly an upgraded Otonal, I think, would be his best bet to take command of the short program. If he jumps a 4Lo or even (dare I say) a 4A in the short program he could easily win the SP portion of any competition. Though because even with his 2019 version, he was inconsistent I do not think this is likely... (Plus: I do not want him to skate a program tribute to Johnny Weir)

Personally I would love if he brought back Let's Go Crazy for the Olympic season. That program is so fast! I think there is so much speed and excitement in that program, Yuzu would have audiences eating out of the palm of his hand. Plus, with all that speed, it could build up proper momentum for a 4A...(though him planning a 4A in a SP is EXTREMELY risky) In the long shot he brought this program back I would hope he'd change the costume (I'm tired of hearing all the jokes about it, sorry!) 

I don't see him keeping LMEY to next season. Last season was about uplifting people during a hard time, next season it's back to competing to win. 

If I wanted to get my dream, I'd want Yuzu to do two Japanese themed programs for the SP and FS. He can keep his current long (I believe he will) but could use a softer themed short program like Hope and Legacy. But whatever Yuzu wants to do is what Yuzu is going to do