Translation Requests

Hydroblade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I came across this video on Bilibili in really long playlist called: [羽生结弦] 2008至今冰演 商演最全合集! FaOI,TOI,CWW,DOI,SOI,THE ICE,FOI,CaOI,24hTV等等

Was wondering if you know of an ENG SUB for Yuzu's speech: (Please?)

2015 Fantasy On Ice Finale - Yuzuru Speech (starts around the 14th minute)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1zJ411C7NX?p=104&spm_id_from=pageDriver

• 9 months later...

Hi!

Has this video ever been subbed? I was scouring the internet for quite a while now and I still haven't been able to find a subbed version or a translation of a transcript. I've seen bits and pieces of it subbed in the form of gifs and such, but I haven't been able to find a full version. 

Thank you so much!

15 hours ago, yuzumnho said:

Hi!

Has this video ever been subbed? I was scouring the internet for quite a while now and I still haven't been able to find a subbed version or a translation of a transcript. I've seen bits and pieces of it subbed in the form of gifs and such, but I haven't been able to find a full version. 

Thank you so much!

Hi, nonchan translated it :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I wasn’t quite sure where to put this, but I just wanted to ask if any translators here would want to work together to sub Prologue in Hachinohe D3! I can do the subbing part as I have experience with it, but I’m definitely not fluent enough in Japanese to pass anything off as a proper translation on that large of a scale lol. I have a decent enough grasp of the language to get the gist of things and be able to time the subs accordingly so no worries there, but I just want to make sure Yuzuru’s words are conveyed well.

I’m aware that a couple fanyus on Twitter have already posted translations of a few parts, but I wanted to see if anyone is able to work on it in full since those are all in bits and pieces 😅 There are a bunch of little talking segments, both with Yuzu and the announcer, as well as text in the VTRs that would need to be translated. I made a list with the times of each part from one of the raw uploads of the show if anyone is seriously interested in helping translate. Credit for everyone’s contributions would be included of course. 

I haven’t seen the Axel With Wings team mention anything about subbing any of the Prologue shows so that’s why I’m eager to do it and post it on here! If anyone is willing to help out with translations then please let me know 🙏 I can post the list of parts that would need to be done if multiple people want to spread out the work as well.

Edit: I just saw that tsukihoshi posted a subbed version of Yokohama D2! My post feels a bit awkward now but I still really want to work on Hachinohe D3 so my offer to sub it is still open, haha.

3 hours ago, napofagalaxy said:

I wasn’t quite sure where to put this, but I just wanted to ask if any translators here would want to work together to sub Prologue in Hachinohe D3! I can do the subbing part as I have experience with it, but I’m definitely not fluent enough in Japanese to pass anything off as a proper translation on that large of a scale lol. I have a decent enough grasp of the language to get the gist of things and be able to time the subs accordingly so no worries there, but I just want to make sure Yuzuru’s words are conveyed well.

I’m aware that a couple fanyus on Twitter have already posted translations of a few parts, but I wanted to see if anyone is able to work on it in full since those are all in bits and pieces 😅 There are a bunch of little talking segments, both with Yuzu and the announcer, as well as text in the VTRs that would need to be translated. I made a list with the times of each part from one of the raw uploads of the show if anyone is seriously interested in helping translate. Credit for everyone’s contributions would be included of course. 

I haven’t seen the Axel With Wings team mention anything about subbing any of the Prologue shows so that’s why I’m eager to do it and post it on here! If anyone is willing to help out with translations then please let me know 🙏 I can post the list of parts that would need to be done if multiple people want to spread out the work as well.

Edit: I just saw that tsukihoshi posted a subbed version of Yokohama D2! My post feels a bit awkward now but I still really want to work on Hachinohe D3 so my offer to sub it is still open, haha.

Hi there! Send me a dm please 😊

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, hanawasaku said:

Sorry if this is not the right place, but anyone knows how to ask for the translations of Aoi Honoo aka Yuzu's books once I've purchased a copy of the book?

Hi! Only the first two books are fan translated. You have to send them a picture of the purchase bill and the books and you'll get a link to read the translation. :67638860:

Spoiler

Here the emails: