Yuzuru's best jumps

Ohhhh this is my favorite topic!!!

- 3A: too many beautiful 3A to choose... on top of my head i like:

- 3A in PW, Sochi: his confidence was oozing in that jump. Also it was voted as one of the best 3A that were performed at the Olympics, so it has a special place in my heart :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

- spread eagle 3A sandwich: beautiful long-hold spread eagles in and out of the jump. It accentuates the lightness & softness of the program.

- 3A in chopin 2.0 since NHK: coming out of Ina Bauer with other steps (still not confident enough to read steps sorry), then back counter entry, bam!3A, and a long running edge exit. Total control of the jump.

- 3A in LGC, honorable mention: NHK & GPF (mostly b/c of camera angle lol): counter-3A- highkick. A stronger version of 3A in PW but more powerful, commanding and it fits perfectly with the rock theme :thrasher:

-3A in chopin 3.0, Pyeongchang: I particularly love the exit of this jump (Counter RBO- RFI -> twizzle with right arm choreo if I read it correctly). Aka, counter sandwich? Why no one talks about this yet??? Oh and the axis! Camera failed to capture the width, but successfully captured the height and axis. So pretty!

- twizzle 3A sandwich in NS: what else to say? Speechless! I believe we would see this in competition program soon!

I have other lists for 3A combo, 4T & 4T combo, 4S & combo, 3lz & combo but I'll stop spamming here :biggrin: 

4Lo from 2017 Worlds SP

4S-3T and back counter-3A-high kick from 2016 NHK SP

4T-high kick from 2017 Fantasy on Ice opening

Spread Eagle-Back Counter-3A-Rippon 2T from 2013 Japanese Nationals FS

4Lz in training at 2017 Rostelecom Cup