Mock judging panel

Sorry, I have a very dumb question, will the experts on the TP @Xen or @Fay give me a hand; in the case of Radionova's SP, I see there is a turn right before her 3Loop, but since I can't identify it, and since it is only one, I am uncertain wheather is satisfies the requirements of preceding steps before solo jump. In general, the rulebook says it's supposed to be more steps/difficult steps and turns, and says: "Break between required steps/movements & jump/only 1 step/movement preceding jump -1 to -2", so in this case, Radionova's 3Loop should be getting from -1 to -2 because there is only one step before the jump. Is my reasoning correct? 

Edit: Got the explanation regarding the grading of the element - deduction, would still like to know what turn is it :biggrin:

2 hours ago, robin said:

I for one don't have any energy or time thanks to CiONTU so take your time LOL

@Raomina do we all have to add the elements individually?

Everything you do with the app is local, and nothing is saved back to the server, if not anyone will be able to change everything.

So I have made it such that you can export an event with the elements into a file, and share that with other people, who can upload it and get the same set of elements. Thus, whoever adds elements to the events (e.g. @Xen) need to first export the event into a file. To make things easier for you guys, I can upload the exported file onto my server such that anyone who loads the event from the web will load the same file automatically. 

So all that needs to be done is for the person filling in the events to export the event (in events page Option > export) and send me the json file generated. After I upload it to the server, anyone can add the event in the same way and a filled event will be loaded instead.

32 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

"Break between required steps/movements & jump/only 1 step/movement preceding jump -1 to -2", so in this case, Radionova's 3Loop should be getting from -1 to -2 because there is only one step before the jump. Is my reasoning correct? 

You'd have to grade the loop, and then apply the deduction. So if it's a +1 loop, then you can assign either 0 or -1.

3 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

You'd have to grade the loop, and then apply the deduction. So if it's a +1 loop, then you can assign either 0 or -1.

Ah, got it. Still would like to know what kind of turn it is, but thanks for reminding me basic judging 101 :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Ah, got it. Still would like to know what kind of turn it is, but thanks for reminding me basic judging 101 :biggrin:

It's a rocker :)

--------

btw the CoC camera angles during jumps are horrible. It's hard to tell how big he jumps are :facepalm:

1 minute ago, hoodie axel said:

Gabby barely held her catchfoot for two positions, looked more like a 1 and a half turn. Should she even be getting a level?

Spins are so useless to judge when half of them aren't even done to the music.

Gabby’s spin aside... if a hypothetical skater holds 10 revs in one position and then just 2 in another, does that bullet apply? 

LOL at some point I started asking myself what a (non-Yuzu) spin matching to music even looks like? 

5 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

I'm actually really not sure haha. I'd say yes if you're being lenient, because they did 10 turns.

Also @Xen why is Wakaba's Flip (!)? It looked fine to me.

I want a vid with views from the back, but from the video i used, it looked like she had a slight outside, which I think is straight edge if I account for camera angle. Can't view now, on phone without vpn access.

4 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

Are we counting slight outside edges and flats as lips? Technically those are fine.

Similarly, what are the rules for flutzes? If someone rolls over to a flat or inside edge before take-off, but still had the counter-rotation, are those flutzes, too?

"Slight outside edge" is lutz. Most lutzes are slight outside edge, even if they are supposed to be more than just "slight".

What is technically okay, is 'slight inside edge' for Flips.

Or that's what I know anyway.

And, so yes, Wakaba's 3F there is indeed "!".

If the skaters change edge before take off, it's still lips and flutzes. Flats receive "!". Outright lips and flutzes receive "e"

8 hours ago, yuzupon said:

"Slight outside edge" is lutz. Most lutzes are slight outside edge, even if they are supposed to be more than just "slight".

What is technically okay, is 'slight inside edge' for Flips.

Or that's what I know anyway.

And, so yes, Wakaba's 3F there is indeed "!".

If the skaters change edge before take off, it's still lips and flutzes. Flats receive "!". Outright lips and flutzes receive "e"

Those are ISU definitions, I guess.