Mock judging panel

On 4/11/2018 at 11:09 AM, robin said:

You are very very welcome to join :)

I have to say, after doing the test round today, what's most difficult is judgung StSqs and PCS :13877886:

I think it's also enough as long as it's possible to see the uncurved GOEs in the tables page eg. like this:

Yuzuru Hanyu Elements 4Lo 4S+3T FCSp4 3A ...
GOE 3 3 3 3 ...
Patrick Chan Elements 4T+3T ...      
GOE ...        

Ok, I've made an additional page that displays each skater's executed elements in a table with bv, goe, factored goe and total score for each element that you can see if you click on the skater's name in the list on the results page (it would only appear if there are elements added to the skater). Let me know if it works for you!

LOL literally only Zag, Higuchi, and Tukt kept me awake through that.

Can we give half increments to elements? I want to give Zagitova more points, but I can't really do +2, and I think +1 is too low.

Temporary points, with explanations on demand! :P

zag

FCSp4 +1.5
StSq4 +1
3Lz-3Lo< -3
3F +1
2A +1
LSp4 +1.5
CCoSp4 +1.5

SS: 8.00 TR: 8.25 PE: 8.00 CO: 7.50 IN: 7.75= 31.6

honda

3F-3T +1 
SSp4 +1
StSq4 +1.5
CCoSp4 +1.5
3Lo +1
2A +1

SS: 8.50 TR: 8.25 PE: 7.50 CO: 7.75 IN: 8.25 = 32.2

tukt

3T-3T +1.5
LSp +0.5
3Lz +2 -1 for lack of preceding steps = +1
StSq +1
2A +1.5
FCSp4 +0
CCoSp4 +1

SS: 7.50 TR: 7.75 PE: 8.25 CO: 8.25 IN: 8.00 = 31.4

choi

3Lz-3T<? +0.5
CCoSp4 +1
FCSp4 +1
3F +1
2A +1
StSq +1
LSp4 +1

SS: 7.75 TR: 7.50 PE: 7.50 CO: 7.75 IN: 7.50 = 30.4

mihara

3Lz-3T 0
FCSp4 +1
SSp4 +1
2A +1.5
3F +1.5
StSq +1.5
LSp4: +1.5

SS: 8.25 TR: 8.00 PE: 8.00 CO: 8.00 IN: 8.00 = 32.2

higuchi

2A +2
FCSp4: +1
CCoSp4: +1.5
3Lz-3T +2
3F +1.5
StSq +1.5
LSp4: +1.5

SS: 8.25 TR: 8.25 PE: 8.50 CO: 8.25 IN: 8.50 = 33.4

Radio

3Lz-3T<? +0.5
FCSp4 +1
CCoSp4: +0.5
3Lo +1
2A +0.5
StSq +1
LSp4 +1.5

SS: 8.00 TR: 8.00 PE: 8.25 CO: 8.00 IN: 8.25 = 32.4

Dale

3T-3T +1.5
FCsp4 +1
3Lz +1.5
2A +1.5
StSq +1
CCoSp4 +1
(I'm sure she did a layback somewhere, but goodness don't make me watch that again)

SS: 8.00 TR: 8.00 PE: 8.00 CO: 7.50 IN: 7.50 = 31.2

(Ignore levels, there's a reason I didn't calculate TES)

I think that's 1) Higuchi; 2) Honda; 3) Zagitova.

6 hours ago, Raomina said:

Ok, I've made an additional page that displays each skater's executed elements in a table with bv, goe, factored goe and total score for each element that you can see if you click on the skater's name in the list on the results page (it would only appear if there are elements added to the skater). Let me know if it works for you!

That’s perfect thanks!!! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

I’m still confused :scratch2: The TP work with jumps and levels first, then judges give out GOEs and PCS right? 

So i need to enter manually elements and the calls on the app then do my part? Or is there a way to import the work of TP to the app then I just need to continue from there?

Sorry guys, I’m slow on technology:13877886:

15 minutes ago, Nuitsuki said:

I’m still confused :scratch2: The TP work with jumps and levels first, then judges give out GOEs and PCS right? 

So i need to enter manually elements and the calls on the app then do my part? Or is there a way to import the work of TP to the app then I just need to continue from there?

Sorry guys, I’m slow on technology:13877886:

Yes, technically the TP would enter the elements with the levels and the calls in the app first and that would be visible for everyone. Then the judges could put their scores into the app which will only be visible to the individual judges. (You only see your own scores) So he app is just a tool for us to judge, it makes it a little simpler 

The step skater that hasn’t really been discussed yet. I think @Raomina is looking for a way to join the scores?

Otherwise we could still make a simple spreadsheet after all

7 minutes ago, Nuitsuki said:

@robin Ah thanks for explaining :thanks: but how can I see the work of TP? Because I open the app, go to the GP CoC 2017 ladies event but nothing is there yet :13877886:

It's because the TP hasn't done any work yet :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Alrighto people, get your pitchforks ready!

Um, I need help not sure how to hide it from people outside of here, but here we go.  For BV I used http://fisk8-score-calc.herokuapp.com/

I went in the SP results order. I tried to count spin levels but gave up halfway. Sorry. :13877886:

So first up: Gabby Daleman

Spoiler
Element Calls BV
3T3T   8.6
LSP Lv 3   2.4
FCSp4   3.2
3Lz (X) ! 6.6
2A   3.63
StSq 3   3.3
CCoSp4   3.5
Subtotal BV   31.23

NOTES: I debated a bit over whether that Lutz should be e or !, but it's pretty narrow and the broadcast I used was at an angle that would naturally make everything look inside edge. But it's clearly not an outside edge before she jumped, it's missing that tell-tale flag to the toepick on take off. Hence to the benefit of the skater, I went with ! call. 

For StSq, the ones I counted are as follows:

• LFO Counter
  • LBO Rocker
  • RFI Twizzle
  • Ina Bauer to 3Turn to RBI Loop (use of toepick on loop step disqualified the loop-it's noticeable if you slow mo since she ends the latter half on toe pick)
  • LFO Loop
  • RFO bracket
  • RFI Counter
  • Choctaws (not very sure)
  • LBI Counter
  • LFO Rocker
  • LBI Rocker
  • RFI rocker
  • RFO Twizzle

Though I wish for fancams, because a couple of the rockers look very shallow in the exit edge, and in general her counters had more edge depth than rockers. However, I only gave a lv3 for this, because only 2 rockers and 2 counters can be counted (she did 3 each), 2 twizzles, 1 loop can be counted clean, and 1 bracket and 1 choctaw, gives her only 9. So unless I'm missing a bracket and choctaw, she's got tops 9 steps clean. 

Okay, Wakababy, with some issues on the StSq. Again, not bothering to count the spins. 

Spoiler
Element Marks BV
2A   3.3
FCSp4   3.2
CCoSp3   3.0
3Lz3T (x)   11.33
3F ! 5.83
StSq3   3.3
LSp 4   2.7
Subtotal   32.66

StSq Notes: I'm not sure how to deal with illusion spins in StSq yet. Do I count them as loops or not? And I think for Wakababy, I'm missing brackets:

• LFI Counter
  • LFO Loop
  • RFO Twizzle
  • RBI Loop (?) from Ina
  • RFO counter (problematic one?)
  • LBI Loop
  • LBO Counter
  • Choctaws (2?)
  • RFI Rocker
  • RBI Twizzle
  • Total of 3 counters, 1 rocker, 2 choctaws(?), 2 Twizzles and 2 loops, at most 9 I think. At least one counter exit edge was ended before she finished the full edge

Elena Radionova: it's 3 am so I got lazy on the StSq

Spoiler
Element Marks BV
3Lz3T 3Lz< 8.5
FCSp4   3.2
CCoSp4   3.5
3Lo X   5.61
2A X   3.63
StSq4   3.9
LSp4   2.7
Subtotal   31.04

StSq: I've debated a lot whether she's a lv 3 or lv 4. While it's a serpentine footwork at heart, she really does a lot of counters/rockers and brackets on her right foot. A lot of loops and choctaws, but less counters and rockers than Gaby or Wakababy. At 3am I'm a bit tired to focus on marking out all her turns, will take a look again (have a suspicion it's actually only lv 3 because rockers/counters are less). 

Alina Zagitova:

Spoiler
Element Marks BV
FCSp4   3.2
StSq4   3.9
3Lz3Lo x   12.21
3Fx   5.83
2Ax   3.63
LSp4   2,7
CCoSp4   3.5
Subtotal   34.97

StSq notes: She does her clusters of steps in a serpentine pattern. The amount of difficult steps involved is a bit insane, I tallied around 18. Also, her step sequence footwork was amazingly easy to track compared to the other women. 

- RFI Rocker, -> Loop-> RBI Bracket--> Twizzles (RFO)--> RBI Rocker--> RFI Counter

- RFI bracket to RBO counter--> Loop--> choctaw--> LBO Rocker--> Twizzle--> LFI Bracket

- Choctaw--> LBI counter --> twizzle

Now TukTuk! By the way, if anyone is curious what a good lutz take off looks like for the ladies, go watch Tuktuk's. Gods it's gorgeous, I can watch it all day. 

Spoiler
Element Remarks BV
3T3T   8.6
FSSp4   3
LSp3   2.4
3Lz x   6.6
StSq3   3.3
2A x   3.63
CCoSp4   3.5
Subtotal   31.03

StSq notes: her's are also relatively easy to keep track of, pretty clear body language whether she was going to counter, or rocker etc. Has a lot of counters, choctaws etc, but not many of the difficult turns (ie rocker, counters) done on her left foot. Had a trip up on a loop in her second cluster, so only added up to 10 difficult steps/turns to count towards the levels. 

- RFO counter

-RBI Rocker

- RFO counter

-Loop

- RFI twizzle

-Knee slide to end cluster 1

- Loop (jumped on the toepick)

-- Choctaw

--LFO counter

-- Loop 

-- Choctaw

-- twizzles

-Bracket 

- choctaw

Total counted about 10, so just 1 shy. Has nice choctaws, pretty easy to tell. 

Marin Honda...oh boy, Marin fans don't kill me plz.

Spoiler
Elements Remarks BV
3F3T 3F<3T< 6.7
FSSp4   3
StSq3   3.3
CCoSp4   3.5
3Lo x   5.61
2A x   3.63
LSp4   2.7
Subtotal   28.44

StSq notes:

-Choctaw --> LFI rocker --> LBO counter--> Twizzle--> RBI Loop: btw, the counter in this set looks hopped to me (she's not fully blade to ice).

- choctaw--> twizzle--> LFO loop (tripped on toepick on exit)

- Choctaw--> RFI rocker--> Bracket --> twizzle

- Choctaw (?)--> Bracket--> Choctaw--> RFI counter

Both the first LBO counter and the second Loop got discounted-the counter was hopped, and loss of balance on the LFO loop, so it's a total of 10 difficult steps I think.

Need a second opinion, because i am pretty sure I spotted 2 carrots on that combo jump. @Fay

Mai Mihara:

Spoiler
Element Remarks BV
3Lz3T 3T< 9
CCoSp4   3.5
FSSp4   3.0
2A x   3.63
3F x   5.83
StSq4   3.9
LSp4   2.7
Subtotal   31.56

StSq notes: here is probably I differ with the original TP, because I counted at least 12 difficult steps, which even if you count potentially 1 hooped counter, which in slow mo looked right, that still gives her 11 steps. 

-RFO counter ->LFO rocker-> LFO Bracket-> Loop->RFI twizzles

- Choctaw (LFI) --> RBI rocker--> RFI counter (potentially this is the hopped one)

- Loop--> Loop--> LFO twizzle-> Choctaw--> RFI Bracket-> Twizzles-Choctaw--> LFI bracket

I'm trying to see why they didn't give her lv4, and the only one I can say is maybe they thought she didn't go clockwise enough, but I think she started her first series going clockwise. Or maybe they thought she didn't wave her arms enough. Oh well. 

3 minutes ago, robin said:

@Xen Ohh cool you started already. Hm if you want to hide everything, how about doing it in a spreadsheet that's pw protected and we share the pw through PMs?

eta: a google one

Nah, I'm happy to share mine. I'm a generous TP remember? Well anyways, TPs get burned anyways, so might as well get used to it. 

3 minutes ago, robin said:

Are you planning on using the app, btw?

Okay, I've added Gabby in! How would Fay share her TP results then? 

But I'll add the StSq notes separately then, especially if I differ with the original TP, then we can debate it out.