Team China

not that it mattered anyways, but why was boyang so confused? and what are the people saying in the background? who are those people? there is another short video, where Boyang sits outside and tries on different kind of hats while someone who looks like Thomas Verner is standing bare chested with an apron and doing some barbecue :laughing:

where ARE they??:rofl:

On 6/6/2017 at 04:57, Eclair said:

Lol, I'm not the only one who thinks Boyang gained some weight in the last couple of weeks :laughing:

Think he did, but he's so thin you kind of want him to just gain a little bit, make it into muscles and just wait for his jumps to really fly....

Some part of me wishes that the Chinese federation really would allow talented skaters like Jin Boyang to train overseas on a much longer basis. Lori Nichols coached Jeffery Buttle, and is already Boyang's choreographer. I wonder what she could do if she had her hands on his skating for 6 months to a year. He's already improved so much this season, and he seems to enjoy his choreography. And of the new skaters, he has the least technical issues with his jumps. With Lori, he'd probably also fix other skating skills and alignment issues that he has. 

Other than Lori, what if he joins the TCC brigade? Imagine him and Yuzu having quad battles....

Li Xiangning's FS is Raymonda, by DW. 

@Xen he seems to be doing just fine even like this though who knows post Olympics. I still doubt it. They could send him out during the summer though to work with someone like Marina or Tracy on some of his issues.