On 2/11/2019 at 4:59 AM, Sombreuil said:

Coming late after watching the pairs on my return home.  Just soooo grateful to see S/H back - do you think we cherish the ones who get injured more because we get afraid we won’t see them again?  I know everyone rates the Empress but Han Cong is my absolute favourite male pairs skater - quite possibly ever -I love that they are a proportionate couple instead of a big bloke with a little girl, and they are just so stylish .  I like P/ J too, but S/H are in a class of their own.  Really hope they can both stay healthy.  Reminds me of Yuzu at PC - return after injury without enough prep....

I LOVE their LP, at least the first half of it for now. There are moments of choreographic wonder there, like the death spiral (which naturally starts slowing down towards the end) being used to highlight the music as it comes slowing down to a halt. One of my main complaints with P/C's choreography to the the first section of S/H's music here was that (probably due to the requirements of ID), the ebb and flow was interpreted more through their edges, when the exchange of lead-follow would have really made the concept shine... S/H don't change the way they lead-follow, but they use changes of direction to highlight this ebb and flow at points. It's an incredible effect.

38 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol

I am really happy that Boyang is feeling better and is back to his antics on social media. I was seriously worried after his interviews in the beginning of the season but now I feel that he is in a better place mentally. 

16 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

What is happening?

what I'm getting from this is Boyang's jumps are art comparable to van gogh and mura is an intellectual

13 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

what I'm getting from this is Boyang's jumps are art comparable to van gogh and mura is an intellectual

I'm glad someone appreciates Classic Chinese technique, then. But what I gather is that this is some promotion for worlds? Although your guess about why he's comparable to Van Gogh is about as good as I could ever come up with without knowing Japanese.