Team China

В 20/01/2018 в 11:36, golden сказал:

both sui/han and peng/jin have been removed from the four continents entry list 

http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108502.htm

I read in Russian fan sources that in the first couple Sui cut her shin a week ago and in the second one Jin suffers from aggravation of old injuries. But I couldn't find a proper link to check this info. :sadPooh:

6 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

I read in Russian fan sources that in the first couple Sui cut her shin a week ago and in the second one Jin suffers from aggravation of old injuries. But I couldn't find a proper link to check this info. :sadPooh:

Oh no... hope it's nothing serious and they'll be all better by Olys.

7 минут назад, kaeryth сказал:

Oh no... hope it's nothing serious and they'll be all better by Olys.

The source where I read this said that wasn't serious, simply the Chinese federation decided to play save thinking about the Olympics.

Today and yesterday Team China held a pair skating open practice for skating fans to see finished programs. According to reports I saw online, yesterday sh, yz & pj all did great in their short programs. But today in lp all the men formed a failure solidarity.😂 Han fell on 3S and popped into 3t1t1t (while Sui landed all her single jumps!), Jin fell on 3S, and Zhang failed on a lift. Hope they adjust well before departing for PyeongChang!

According to this Zijun Li has completed the procedures to retire at the end of last year and has retired. But there's been no official word from the Chinese Fed or Zijun herself. Still, it's almost certain that this is what's happening. :( 

23 minutes ago, xeyra said:

According to this Zijun Li has completed the procedures to retire at the end of last year and has retired. But there's been no official word from the Chinese Fed or Zijun herself. Still, it's almost certain that this is what's happening. :( 

:sadPooh::tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380::tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380::tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: nooooooooo!!!! I was so hopeful we'll see her compete again, as she posted a picture of her in the team-china jacket on her Instagram... This news breaks my heart .... all that potential ... all those unfair PCs and calls ... all these hardships in training and coaching she went through ... this is a real loss for ladies figure skating ...

here a beautiful reminder of her wonderful skating: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4184854813753362