Team China

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

i agree with you!  so many big names and even if yuzu's not there, CoC this year is filled with stars!  i can't wait to watch this!  i can't even predict who will make podium!

i hope boyang does well here because i don't want him to miss gpf again like he did last year...

I hope he will get to the final too ... I mean, I already disappointed that PChiddy is not likely to make it ... Come on, B6, do your thing! :cheer:

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

i'm SOOOOOO SAD that pchiddy's not gonna be in the final!!!  gpf isn't the same without him!!!  :crybaby:

i PRAY that boyang makes the final this time because i was SOOOOO SAD that he missed out last year!!!  i was looking forward to seeing him in the final!  oh well at least he got to go to world champs and he did quite well there so that's good!

B6???

:laughing: BIG 6 

4 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

oh yes, big 6!!!

i was absolutely hoping for a big 6 reunion at gpf this year!  alas it's not to be!  :crybaby:

can i just bring this legendary photo back for posterity:

18095814_1713561705603028_42145221376391

Aww, I really love this photo ... I was betting that all of them are gonna be at GPF this season ... but, well, what to do ... maybe Jason will make it, or Mika Kolyada ... instead of Patrick ... damn ... such a pity ...

16 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

IKR!!!  i was really hoping for this!  but unfortunately looks like patrick won't be at gpf this year because of skate canada and his possible withdrawal from nhk...

Poor PChiddy:tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:. I hope hecan bounce back from this. If he has a good skate at NHK he might still have a chance. You won't know how will others skate... 

14 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

@PapiandPooh421 omg your icon is awesome!  who knew yuzu would look so good with purple hair!  :laughing:  :2thumbsup:

Hehe.. :thanks:. I just want to know also what will Yuzu look like if he has bubblegum-colored hair... And he looked great!! He'll look great any other way!! 

14 hours ago, katonice said:

So much Team China content coming out. Cup of China is really here!

Lol at Boyang being mobbed by kids in this video.

Boyang!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

34 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

well apparently chiddy will be at nhk so if he gets silver there then with 2+4 it's still a good chance to make gpf...

yuzu looks really cute with bubblegum hair!  u did a great job!  :2thumbsup:

Good thing Chiddy has come to his senses! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:. Competition is not that tough in NHK (unlike the CUT 🗡 of China:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:). If he skates good he can still salvage his place on gpf.

Thank you for the compliment but we should thank Yuzu instead (or Mama and Papa Hanyu). Yuzu looks nice in all of the hair colors I tried in him:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

14 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

LOL Cut of China is so accurate!  :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

The ultimate cut of the season, Cut of China! :rofl:

15 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

true about yuzu!  he looks good anyway because he's just good-looking!   :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Not when he's jumping though (but he's not Plushy-level ugly so no worries) :laughing:

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 12:49 PM, sublimeskating said:

ooooh i'm so envious!!!  LOL ask them to toss dragons cuz boyang said he likes dragons haha

unfortunately I do not, so only a panda plush with a spiderman shirt.

Just now, sublimeskating said:

i want to know what fountain of youth yuzu drinks from and how he doesn't age...

seriously what is his secret?

look at this gem of a photo (i don't know where it's from but i found it in my old folders just now)!!!

mSkdMbQ.jpg

haha, look at little Boyang, he was so cute! Alien Yuzu of course looks the same! 

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

I KNOW RIGHT???

HOW IS YUZU DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

boyang's headphones are nice... <3

I really don't know what he does or what he eats, but look at my ava, yours and the pic up above ... almost the same face, just the hair do is different  ... :10636614: mind boggling... 

13 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

i wanna know what mama yuzu feeds him...!

i showed my mom who walked in just now and she's like "WTF??!  OMG IS HE A VAMPIRE??!"

but seriously WTF from a scientific point of view i need to know how he does this...

haha, did I mentioned you that your mom is great? you must make her a true Fanyu! get her to register already!!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: