Team China

And they won ice network's poll for favorite pairs' programs by large margins, both the short and the long! I'm so glad. Looking at their earlier programs, it's hard to imagine how they matured into this commanding, sexy & super-cool style of their own.

https://twitter.com/icenetwork/status/8 ... 8228032513

https://twitter.com/icenetwork/status/8 ... 9567099904

Haha :D she's gorgeous to look at that's true! Can I add something more superficial? I think her dresses are the best always very beautiful!

Ah, I like her costumes too. Among Team China's single skaters, she's the only one whose costume choice never worries skating fans, since she buys them and chooses for herself (and has taste). Those ordered by the team are a complete different story - Chinese fans never stops moaning when it comes to Boyang's costumes (though surprisingly to me western people seem to like them better), not to mention Xiangning's which frankly just look cheap.

They did one in their Blues for klook costume too right? It was gorgeous :love:

Actually I wasn't aware of that! Where did you see it?

tumblr_ooyz167C4Y1uh6v46o2_500.pngtumblr_ooyz167C4Y1uh6v46o1_500.png

they were on tumblr a while ago...a week ago perhaps?

I would like S/H to keep their short program. The program is very unique, charming, full of charisma. Han particularly stands out imo that I cant take eyes off him :s_yes

I agree! I wouldn't mind if they kept it. Cong Han in that program does things to me :love: Both of their programs were brilliant, I'm a bit sad we only got to see them a couple of times this season.

They did one in their Blues for klook costume too right? It was gorgeous :love:

Actually I wasn't aware of that! Where did you see it?

tumblr_ooyz167C4Y1uh6v46o2_500.pngtumblr_ooyz167C4Y1uh6v46o1_500.png

they were on tumblr a while ago...a week ago perhaps?

Ah thanks! Guess I'll just wait for them to pop up somewhere else then, 'cause sadly tumblr never opens on my computer, even with a vpn:P

Beijing 2022 - Jin/Jin win the pairs OGM, dazzling the judges with their SBS (side by side shimmies)

[tweet]859086619420180480[/tweet]

Boyang is the cutest, most precious little thing :grin:

I hope he could pick out even more programmes allowing him to showcase his bubbly personality next seasons. Not every skater possesses one, he should treasure his :clap:

I totally agree- my husband has no interest at all in skating, but he did watch the end of the WC with me and Boyang was the one he liked- he said he was the only one who seemed to be having fun