Team China

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Rewatching 2017 WC and marvelling again at Boyang’s 4ltz -  it’s astonishing.  Really hope that China broadcasts any competition they may hold - would live to see him and Han Yan and S/H again ( assuming he’s recovered of course)

I gasped in awe when I saw his 4Lz at 2017WC too! IMO Boyang, Mikhail and Yuzu have the best 4Lutzes in terms of technique but Nathan has the best 4Lz in terms of consistency :) 

I think it must be a tricky jump to land consistently with perfect technique all the time! 

5 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I gasped in awe when I saw his 4Lz at 2017WC too! IMO Boyang, Mikhail and Yuzu have the best 4Lutzes in terms of technique but Nathan has the best 4Lz in terms of consistency :) 

I think it must be a tricky jump to land consistently with perfect technique all the time! 

I think the word consistency, regarding elements, should take into account their real level. I'm sure Yuzuru Hanyu would also have a superb consistency record should he approach his 4Lz like another skater, and get positive GOEs even with two hands on the floor like this same skater.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...