Team China

4 hours ago, monchan said:

not a fan of the choreo:(

Music is nice but I am not sure it is something I would choose for Boyang especially coupled with his SP. I know it is very early so I don't want to judge the program but the choreo does not really match the music and it needs much more than that to make it work. But it is early and I will wait until the first GP at least to judge the program.

5 hours ago, Neenah said:

Music is nice but I am not sure it is something I would choose for Boyang especially coupled with his SP. I know it is very early so I don't want to judge the program but the choreo does not really match the music and it needs much more than that to make it work. But it is early and I will wait until the first GP at least to judge the program.

Yeah. Not sure what the obsession is with making Boyang skate to serious music--he seems to do better with energetic, modern music (eg. spiderman, my guitar gently weeps). Let him do fun stuff--he'll connect much better with the audience that way.

51 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I won't complain about the music because I'm just so happy to see him skating like that again. Those knees. Those edges. Beautiful! Welcome back! You've been missed.:64341262:

One of the few who loves this music and these vocals.  Go Han Yan..... Lovely. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Oh my, GLORIOUS Han Yan. And again, if I have to listen to this music, I’d want him to skate to it. He does contemporary SO WELL. That skating on deep edges, and his jumps just out of nowhere. The first 3F was so nonchalant and sexy. Welcome back!

Seeing Boyang and Han Yan back to back, I really much prefer watching Han Yan. Not to knock Boyang, he’s so lovable off ice, but you really see the gap in skating skills.

I’m also glad that one of Zu’s contemporaries is still skating and keeping him company as one of the elder statesmen in this new quad. Hope Zu doesn’t feel so lonely with people like Jason and Han Yan around.

17 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:omg::happy0007:

:rofl: Boyang is too funny! I can totally see him becoming a comedian or something after his skating career. :rofl3:

And Vincent... why did I have to think of Basic Instinct and that infamous scene when he showed us what's underneath his skirt... :10814716: