Team China

Ahhh, Han Yan is back! :bliss-smiley:How I missed that 3A and those beautiful skating skills! <3 Isn't it the same music he skated to in the Olympic season? (I forgot whether he mentioned he would skate to the same music). 

Boyang's SP is a bit empty so far, but I hope it'll have more content later. I am not sure this type of music is good for him though :13877886: Anyway, hmm I think Boyang's PCS is too high compared to Han.

Is it true?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/1150285094466281477 :/

I have mild trauma for Boyang's ankles after gp17 series... hoping it was just a 'minor' sprain without much long-lasting consequences

It would be nice to know just how many sprains skaters have on average every year so to avoid freaking out at each of them:tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg: (or to freak out more for their poor ankles)

2 hours ago, monchan said:

not a fan of the choreo:(

Surprisingly, I like the music, and in the places where there is choreo, I like it. The prroblem is, large sections are just glaringly empty. Between the first 3 jumps, I wondered how many twists and turns Yuzu would have managed to do to that twisty music. Of corse it's not like Yuzu doesn't have emptyish parts when he sets up for initial quads, but it's not that empty. If Boyang gets more engaged in that program, it could be nice. Here, he seemed to want to finish as soon as possible,  the way he went limp at the end.