Team China

6 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Awesome! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: So he's already finished his bachelor's? What does he actually study?

He finished bachelor's a couple years ago. I don't know what he studied, but I'm guessing sports science. 

For his master's, his admission into Beijing's sports university was out on Twitter, but he hasn't personally confirmed it yet, so we don't know for sure. That place also offers dance training apparently, so maybe that's the motivation? He also posted about going there for weight lifting though.

3 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

He finished bachelor's a couple years ago. I don't know what he studied, but I'm guessing sports science. 

For his master's, his admission into Beijing's sports university was out on Twitter, but he hasn't personally confirmed it yet, so we don't know for sure. That place also offers dance training apparently, so maybe that's the motivation? He also posted about going there for weight lifting though.

Thank you for the info!

On 4/27/2019 at 8:41 PM, hoodie axel said:

What's happening here?

This is the gist of the videos:

Han Yan is showing reporters his home in Beijing. He says that his apartment is very small, only about 50 square meters. Han only needs to twirl three times to go from one end to another. :68468287:

It's actually mainly his grandparents who live there, as he comes back to live there only a couple of days a year. He then proceeds to show the single rooms of his home.

Han mentions a couple of times how small everything is and that it's not easy to clean everything because of the size. His grandparents live in the main bed room and there they keep their own favorite things and memorabilia. A whole wall is dedicated to Han's medals, awards etc. Through all the years, it was mostly his grandfather who accompanied him to his skating practices. Han thinks that all these signs of his accomplishments are also a kind of reward for his grandparents.

He then talks about how he's turned from amateur to professional skater (I guess that means he's not competing anymore? I wasn't sure about that.) and how he now has to organize everything himself.