Team China

46 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I ready to see who more dramatic this season. Russian or China 

:party0029:

Russia, this is the most dramatic it's been in Chinese FS history, and the "re-grouping" of pairs teams (that people feared) didn't happen.

@cirelle: there are also people who say that Boyang himself doesn't want to move outside of China. So if he doesn't go and it's due to that...

So many possibilities. Brian could have decided there were too many cooks in Boyang's kitchen (his old coaches, CSA); Boyang could have decided he didn't want to train long term in Canada (and thus didn't even go for summer training), CSA may have decided they didn't want any long term foreign arrangements (so the junior boys and the ice dance teams are only temporary?), etecetera.

Whatever is true, I'm really sad about this.

21 minutes ago, xeyra said:

So many possibilities. Brian could have decided there were too many cooks in Boyang's kitchen (his old coaches, CSA); Boyang could have decided he didn't want to train long term in Canada (and thus didn't even go for summer training), CSA may have decided they didn't want any long term foreign arrangements (so the junior boys and the ice dance teams are only temporary?), etecetera.

Whatever is true, I'm really sad about this.

I'd wait for august to finish first. Right now, all we have are speculations, and there were a lot of speculations that pairs teams would be split- but Peng/Jin still remain (and even got new choreo), and the existing senior pairs teams did not split, neither did senior ice dance teams.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'd wait for august to finish first. Right now, all we have are speculations, and there were a lot of speculations that pairs teams would be split- but Peng/Jin still remain (and even got new choreo), and the existing senior pairs teams did not split, neither did senior ice dance teams.

It's also important to note Brian said he talked briefly with Boyang during the show they both did in Korea, after the arrangement had already been discussed with CSA, and didn't seem to come out of that thinking it wouldn't happen. So what did change meanwhile, one wonders.

35 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Hmm... I think the original poster (not IK, but koka060228) is just a fan, not an insider...

ETA: The Japanese post sounds more like a reaction to the latest news/rumor about Boyang's situation. It says "I'm very disappointed that Boyang's move to TCC was called off, but I will continue to support him nevertheless."

39 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

is it a reliable source?

but also :sadPooh: for my tcc buddies dreams looking more and more impossible by the minute :sadPooh:

ETA: again, if it is Boyang's call ok, tho then I'd find it to be quite weird that he didn't say no from the beginning... if fed really wanted to let him have a say in this and he was really so opposed to the idea, why things have even progressed at all? Why Brian expected him to be in TCC in June? and Brian had talked to him in May too... so weird...

if it isn't Boyang's call, I'd be even sadder tho. Exspecially if it was because of internal feuds in chinese sports bodies:59227c768286a__s:

ETA2: and if it's true I hope he'll receive support from fans instead of being attacked:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

35 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Can someone translate this? 

Just want to make sure Google Translate isn't failing me.

According to my (admittedly limited) Japanese skills, it says that Boyang's transfer to Canada was cancelled because of ISU political reasons. It goes on to say that it is sad, but since it's a done deal, the poster is hoping that he will move ahead even in China. And that his coaches are wonderful people, so it will be fine. But there is no source to all of those claims, so I'm not sure how much credibility it has or what ISU politics it's supposed to be.

Iron Klaus is just a fan, and tbh his/her source is not always reliable. IMO, I don't think its relate to ISU. Its more between CSA, TCC and Boyang.  

Alot of chinese fans are quite sure he won't come to TCC. If his move is indeed cancelled, I don't know if he can go to TCC in the future. Whatever I hope he's ok.

Just now, Katt said:

Iron Klaus is just a fan, and tbh his/her source is not always reliable. IMO, I don't think its relate to ISU. Its more between CSA, TCC and Boyang.  

Alot of chinese fans are quite sure he won't come to TCC. If his move is indeed cancelled, I don't know if he can go to TCC in the future. Whatever I hope he's ok.

Yeah she is just a fan. She sometimes just translates random tweets from ppl. 

Spoiler

After the disagreement with a Yuzu fan she sort of went on this strike and wouldn’t translate anything about him for awhile. It was an ugly disagreement :(