Team China

It's an LP, I think. It's perfect music for him. Out of the ordinary music for out of the ordinary skating ;) Kind of waiting to see what they do with this. They can take a few directions here. It can be a pretty complex program. My only worry is that they don't try to make it like La Strada/ take the solely comedic route.

As a side note, that's just really sweet music. 

Here's the full suite: 

I like it - but I hope they're planning on spending a little money on someone to put it together properly for  however many minutes -not just a crude mash up like last season....

25 minutes ago, moonkat said:

What? Super Javi the best! :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

12 minutes ago, Katt said:

The music sound like something Javi would skate. Could be a LP or EX. We'll see. 

The two of you are worrying me. :biggrin:

No, I think this music resembles La Strada more, but is more complex than that. I don't see this as Javi-type music at all, he was made to draw on his ability to create characters.

(Nothing against Javi, but Boyang can't be made to do his type of programs IMO at least rn, so I'd like them to not try.)

14 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

No, I think this music resembles La Strada more, but is more complex than that. I don't see this as Javi-type music at all, he was made to draw on his ability to create characters.

(Nothing against Javi, but Boyang can't be made to do his type of programs IMO at least rn, so I'd like them to not try.)

Just my opinion, some sections have abit Javi's feel. I fear they would package Boyang like Javi's ( like Nam in his first senior season), so its interesting to see what kind of direction and theme they would go for. At least with another choreographer, we won't see that many recycle move like Lori. 

Again, it could be an EX :laughing:

10 hours ago, Katt said:

Again, it could be an EX :laughing:

It's probably an LP, unless Kurt's just being funny about the "Is that 4?" stuff. But it won't be choreographed yet, they'll wait for new rules to be passed. He probably already has a new EX for The Ice.

3 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

It's probably an LP, unless Kurt's just being funny about the "Is that 4?" stuff. But it won't be choreographed yet, they'll wait for new rules to be passed. He probably already has a new EX for The Ice.

Whatever, just hope the music cut and choreo will be good. At least better than planet and la strada. 

20 hours ago, Nuitsuki said:

I think it’s Boyang. But the proportion looks weird. 

Haha it's a joke, because Boyang's trying his hand at a balletic pose.

Maybe he isn't choreographing it and is just doing music cuts because of this. But I hope he's more involved.