Team China

It's my twitter. Also some more photos xD.

And man, now I finally understood why fans said that he really handsome in real life. Boyang Jin really very pretty but not photogenic :( Like at all. In life, he looks 100 better than in photos oO

I was shocked oO. It was like: Oh, Boyang Jin... BOYANG JIN??? O_O oO

With me were standing some Chinese or Japanese fans and they asked him to sign Chinese flag xD. So he was veeery close to me oO.

But it was really one of WTF? moments of my life xD.

@Lilona: That's what I heard from rinkmates too, that Boyang is MUCH cuter in real life than in photos, and he's very cheerful. Also, a bit of a pushover for fans (so long as you don't overdo it), so if he goes to TCC, he's likely to be the one pushed around by Zu and the others. 

1 минуту назад, Xen сказал:

@Lilona: That's what I heard from rinkmates too, that Boyang is MUCH cuter in real life than in photos, and he's very cheerful. Also, a bit of a pushover (so long as he don't overdo it), so if he goes to TCC, he's likely to be the one pushed around by Zu and the others. 

I think it's just one of nature mysteries. He got great skin and really beautiful eyes. Photos sadly don't grasp it. I really don't know why oO.

Today mb bcs of exhaustion he was looked a little quiet.

Только что, Yatagarasu сказал:

@Lilona well, he does look nice in pics too so maybe it's better he's not too photogenic? Saves lives that way!

Tbh I was pretty shocked. Really was. Bcs I already saw him at Oly's Gala but there he was like in 40 cm from me and I was like WHHHHAAAT?

2 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Tbh I was pretty shocked. Really was. Bcs I already saw him at Oly's Gala but there he was like in 40 cm from me and I was like WHHHHAAAT?

:laughing: Ahaha, but hey, unexpected eye-candy is always nice. Plus he really seems like a proper sweetie so as a combination, it's probably devastating. It's why nature gave the rest of us a break and made him less photogenic! I'm happy you had a great time overall!

1 minute ago, Lilona said:

I think it's just one of nature mysteries. He got great skin and really beautiful eyes. Photos sadly don't grasp it. I really don't know why oO.

Today mb bcs of exhaustion he was looked a little quiet.

Or maaaybe you guys were speaking in a foreign language around him and he's a lost and confused puppy?

Oh, that reminds me of something. People were wondering what Boyang is like in training- well I have some clips rinkmates took when the Chinese national team came to my city last year and performed at one of the local chain rinks affiliated with CSA now. Boyang was there, and well...he's very quiet and focused when he trains, barely pauses. If you imagine someone who's running or skating with earphones on, in their own little world not really paying attention to anyone/anything, that's Boyang. A bit like Zu, minus the intensity.  Very very "my pace"- just doing his own stuff, which is probably why he's been able to handle pressure well. A more active, and alert version of Shoma perhaps. 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Or maaaybe you guys were speaking in a foreign language around him and he's a lost and confused puppy

You reminded me; with all the TCC talk I've been wondering - he doesn't speak English, does he? Or he has rudimentary knowledge of it?