Team China

According to GG translate, seem like Boyang may be there with a chinese coach and work with Lori and Orser. So its similar to summer camp than changing coach ? They're still considering tho. I hope someone will translate this article.

5 minutes ago, katonice said:

Should I just move to Canada already? Like, right beside TCC? :13877886:

I recently found out that had a relative nominated my mother for a cheap club membership here when I was a kid (he forgot) we would be able to visit TCC whenever we liked. :dpooh: Membership waiting list is now 20 years minimum. :dpooh: I hate him. 

7 minutes ago, Katt said:

According to GG translate, seem like Boyang may be there with a chinese coach and work with Lori and Orser. So its similar to summer camp than changing coach ? They're still considering tho. I hope someone will translate this article.

That makes alot more sense. :( Goodbye, 5lz.

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I recently found out that had a relative nominated my mother for a cheap club membership here when I was a kid (he forgot) we would be able to visit TCC whenever we liked. :dpooh: Membership waiting list is now 20 years minimum. :dpooh: I hate him. 

He... he... forgot? Unintended consequences... those are the words that come to mind.

If he only knew... :smiley_hairpull:

5 minutes ago, katonice said:

He... he... forgot? Unintended consequences... those are the words that come to mind.

If he only knew... :smiley_hairpull:

To be fair, the Golden Child may have still been in Heaven at that time. :biggrin: I wish she hadn't told me, though. :facepalm: Blissful ignorance, how I miss thee.