Team China

Just now, kaeryth said:

Han Yan has announced his retirement  :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

Han Yan will be missed. I hope that he would look into coaching at some point, or study choreography. Zhao said that right now China doesn't have the people for it, but Han Yan has wonderful artistry and SS, I hope he would consider it so we don't always need to worry about communication or language barriers.

Now China only has Jin Boyang... Go Spidey

So this is why he isn't going to Worlds..... :cry:

Yeah, the ex he choreographed for himself was beautiful. He can be a good choreographer for Chinese skaters for sure.

I'll miss you but wishing you a best of luck on everything, Han Yan!!

Hello. I have a question. Is Chinese Fed have some talented young male skaters, pairs and women now? And do you think China has any chance for gold in Beijing in male FS? (Question not mine) And what abt overall situation in Chinese fed?

1 hour ago, Lilona said:

Hello. I have a question. Is Chinese Fed have some talented young male skaters, pairs and women now? And do you think China has any chance for gold in Beijing in male FS? (Question not mine) And what abt overall situation in Chinese fed?

Okay, found one that a rinkmate talked about: 

Note, her final score in the FS was 141.3, and essentially beat Chen Hongyi, the skater who is represented China at the JWC. 

53 минуты назад, Xen сказал:

Okay, found one that a rinkmate talked about: 

Note, her final score in the FS was 141.3, and essentially beat Chen Hongyi, the skater who is represented China at the JWC. 

OMG thank you, her I? Balmain?-spin is scared me to death!