2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

26 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Haven't always liked Ge's choreo for himself, but maybe he's a giving choreographer who gels well with his skaters.

Anna P's SP was great for her, so knock on wood Kazuki gets something that works for him too. I haven't liked all the programs I've seen from Misha either (including those for other skaters), but then that would be asking a bit too much :laughing: He really seems into it though, so hopefully it works out.

Maria is going to have a latina SP and a "Summertime" FP 

Source: http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/3731-mariya-sotskova-ege-sdavala-s-temperaturoj-39.html

Soooo curious how latina will work for her, exciting. I just hope it won't be the typical tacky hand movements latina, please no. Summertime though... Where's our bingo chart :facepalm:

AAAAAHHH, Camden working with Stephane is the best news :smiley-happy093:

В 15.05.2018 в 10:38, Smultron сказал:

Maria is going to have a latina SP and a "Summertime" FP 

Source: http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/3731-mariya-sotskova-ege-sdavala-s-temperaturoj-39.html

Soooo curious how latina will work for her, exciting. I just hope it won't be the typical tacky hand movements latina, please no. Summertime though... Where's our bingo chart :facepalm:

Summertime at least must suit Maria, latina I dunno, depends on the choreo

2 минуты назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

If I understand it correcty, Averbukh will be the choreographer for Aliev's free skate, the music will be selected by Tarasova. 

Glinka and Molotov choreograph the short program.

Yes, it's exactly as you're said! Thank you for info. :thanks:

It seems that I missed the info about his short (because the twit says about the free only). 

TAT seems to be accurate in her music choices, so, hoping for the best. :)

7 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Yes, it's exactly as you're said! Thank you for info. :thanks:

It seems that I missed the info about his short (because the twit says about the free only). 

TAT seems to be accurate in her music choices, so, hoping for the best. :)

Thank you for the confirmation. I google translated the whole article when I saw Averbukh's name...

I'm happy for TAT, but I don't know what to say about Averbukh.:13877886: I liked Dima's programs from last season, especially his free skate which was beautiful and well choreographed. Maybe he wanted to have a bit of change and try something new for his free skate.

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements