2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

At least it isn't a "FS Program Announcement Drinking Game"

:rofl: we would need to fund a massive liver transplant campaign

Honestly, with all our drinking games, we'd probably need to invest in organ cloning as just one transplant wouldn't be enough!

And I sure hope this isn't going to be a harbinger of this season's programs. Sigh.

4 hours ago, yuzupon said:

The real question is, are they going to give Tsurkaya Zagitova's dress?

Like they did to Zagitova with Medvedeva's:

This actually had to do with money; these dresses are expensive and Alina, or rather her family, struggled so she inherited the dress. 

They did fiddle with the whole thing last season, ended up cutting the tutu shorter as it was bothering her. 

4 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

Who's the ballet-pretender of that group now?

...Kostornaia. Nooooooooooo

I will find out where you live :rofl:

Seriously though, hope not. I mean she can pull it off I am pretty sure but it'd be lovely if they didn't saddle her with it.

21 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

This actually had to do with money; these dresses are expensive and Alina, or rather her family, struggled so she inherited the dress. 

They did fiddle with the whole thing last season, ended up cutting the tutu shorter as it was bothering her. 

That was actually really nice of them. If only it's not that particular dress, tho. Cz it's so obvious.

Anyway, I was just poking fun, cz I mean. Give Tsurkaya exactly what her training mate did last season, why not. It's not like there will be comparison happening at all or anything.:sigh:

16 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

That was actually really nice of them. If only it's not that particular dress, tho. Cz it's so obvious.

Anyway, I was just poking fun, cz I mean. Give Tsurkaya exactly what her training mate did last season, why not. It's not like there will be comparison happening at all or anything.:sigh:

Ahaha, no worries, I get it :10742289:

My biggest worry is that they won't try and fit it to Polina, who is a very different and IMO better skater, overall but they'll simply not be bothered and take shortcuts, producing a program that is very similar as it's easier. I just ... well, I guess we have to wait and see but I'm not holding my breath that we'll see something unique, let me put it that way.

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements