2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

24 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

No Hallelujah => invalid.

21 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Muse - Exogenesis deserves a place on the Bingo roaster, too! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

15 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

And Feeling Good (Buble "version").

I'd need a whole new Bingo card for all the choices. But @ralucutzagy is right on Exogenesis and I think Feeling Good could also apply. Which ones should I replace for them? Samson and Delilah and maybe Firebird?

Question is, kind of like how lala land entered into warhorse category last season with many skaters announcing intent, but not actually committing to it. Do we have any *new* up and coming warhorses? 

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

Question is, kind of like how lala land entered into warhorse category last season with many skaters announcing intent, but not actually committing to it. Do we have any *new* up and coming warhorses? 

Last season an unexpected warhorse was Ludovico Einaudi, with the amount of Experience (or versions of it) used by both senior and junior skaters. 

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm feeling a lot of greatest showman coming for next season 

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I'm feeling a lot of greatest showman coming for next season 

i loved the soundtrack but i don't want to hate it thanks to FS:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: (i can't even listen to the original version of roxanne without going :facepalm:)

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements