2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

3 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

There were steps before that Lz in the SP! And the LP first jump looked like a loop. Wonder what layout he's going for.

I like the music choices, but I expect the programmes to peak at SkAm and go downhill from there. Like Nemesis did. And the scores to keep going up. Like they did last season.

I'll withhold my judgement until I see the programmes in competition (especially after being disappointed with Nemesis) BUT the choices for music are really interesting. He doesn't have that Olympic season pressure anymore and there's also the new rules to consider so I'll be a bit more optimistic about it. (that being said.... there's seems to be a lot of arm transitions going on there..)

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Double warhorse!:10814716:

I like Nathan's SP for now! I like The music for SP less than that for FS but right now SP looks much better, and probably it will be the same during season, with how packed the FS will be... (and yes, I could totally see Boyang killing it...speaking of which, I wanna know Boyang's programs :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:)

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Ni no Kuni! :o I'm extra glad he isn't retiring! 

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Ni no Kuni's soundtrack was composed by Joe Hisaishi and cutscenes were animated by Studio Ghibli. :)

He's doing JRPG soundtracks.... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Wow finally someone skate to house of flying daggers OST. I have been waiting for it for years. I hope Lori will give her good choreo and I hope Marin watch this movie too if she portray the main female character. Its require a depth and very maturity interpretation, not just a beautiful lady with pretty smile. Tbh when I listen to this OST, I think of Satoko. So I'm very excited to see how Marin handle this. Its a challenge for her. 

I read Marin's interview. Seem like she watched the movie. Go for it, girl !!!!

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements