2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

YES YES YES!!! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

With decent choreo she can really stand out with this choice! (Plz good choreo plz :smiley-angelic001:). Stay healthy and be happy Nastya!

Eta: what is it with korean ladies and the boards?O.o both Young and Yelim were so close :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Eta: what is it with korean ladies and the boards?O.o both Young and Yelim were so close :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I have been watching the other skaters on that channel and most of the skaters (even men) I hug the board so much. I feel like they about to hit it all the time.  :14066882:

Nathan's FS is to Land of All by Woodkid. This is the video from the Sun Valley performance but since it was streamed without sound, this is a fan edit to the music.

5 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Nathan's FS is to Land of All by Woodkid. This is the video from the Sun Valley performance but since it was streamed without sound, this is a fan edit to the music.

It looks quite promising. And the music is very Nathan, and sounds really good. Looking forward to seeing it in comp. 

3 hours ago, xeyra said:

First impression, I don't like the music or the choreo (seems familiar for some reason :think:), which is a good thing as it spares me the frustration when he kills the program throughout the season :shrug:

Prove me wrong Nathan, this is a challenge 

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements