2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

1 hour ago, katonice said:

I sort of envy Shoma's fans. Now they know all his music choices. No need to be tortured for weeks in anticipation, and getting no sleep on the actual day of the announcement 😅

every day brings us closer to the media day, soooo (whenever that is) :13877886: 

2 часа назад, Smultron сказал:

I'm kind of happy about Moonlight Sonata, I did not get bored once last season while watching Kaori and P/C skate to it, so... If the choreo is interesting, yes yes yes :studsmatta:

My problem is... I doubt the choreo will be interesting, the most interesting for me is Loco still and it was not a warhorse

1 час назад, katonice сказал:

I sort of envy Shoma's fans. Now they know all his music choices. No need to be tortured for weeks in anticipation, and getting no sleep on the actual day of the announcement 😅

I'm kinda chill about media day :68468287: (less chill about GP tickets sales) The programs must be new and I believe Yuzu will choose what's best for him (even if I'm not into the music from the start like with H&L)

30 minutes ago, Lunna said:

My problem is... I doubt the choreo will be interesting, the most interesting for me is Loco still and it was not a warhorse

I'm kinda chill about media day :68468287: (less chill about GP tickets sales) The programs must be new and I believe Yuzu will choose what's best for him (even if I'm not into the music from the start like with H&L)

Hey, lets have faith in Mihoko :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:  (but yeah, it could potentially turn out very meh with endless crossovers again... but I will hope for the best, and anyway, anything is better than Turandot at this point haha) 

Oh god, those damn GP tickets... :fear: That's all I can think about these days :13877886:

2 hours ago, Smultron said:

every day brings us closer to the media day, soooo (whenever that is) :13877886: 

Will we be ready? Can't believe Aug is almost upon us... 

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

Yes, maybe I can be chill about it this time too...

*remembers the frenzy of last year* 

... Or then maybe not :13877886:

ohhhh interesting choice for Shoma! With the good choreo, it has the potential to make him explore a bit more his expression and get more nuanced moves to the music. And I'm glad he didn't joined the Italian warhorse club of the other Japanese men :laughing:

But if he finds a way to sneak drama hands and intense!stareTM in Moonlight Sonata I'm gonna sue Mihoko!:hachimaki:

now which club will Zuzu join, the Italian warhorse club or the spanish/latin one? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: maybe both joking:tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

2 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

I wouldnt be surprised if zuzu declared his fs to be Les Mis or Danse Macabre. He never tried those, right? :13877886:

I haven't heard Danse Macabre once this year or the past one. Danse Macabre is very welcome and, in fact, I would DIE if Yuzu skated to that. (I think he would do wonders in unleashing the 'scary, wild' side of his skating, much like Yuna did at her shot with that music! She was superb).

5 hours ago, Smultron said:

I'm kind of happy about Moonlight Sonata, I did not get bored once last season while watching Kaori and P/C skate to it, so... If the choreo is interesting, yes yes yes :studsmatta:

Yes, but now watch Shoma interpret his FS same way as his SP, although them being two entirely different pieces of music. Just watch him. And just watch commentators and judges NOT notice it. Ah, I can't wait... 

4 hours ago, katonice said:

For real though, how's it like to follow a normal skater? It must be so chill. 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

If I were you, I'd already be preparing the paperwork :sipping:

I must be wanna be optimist for once :biggrin:

it's summer, Zuzu is in his Toronto cave preparing himself to hoard more gold and everything is well in the world! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: time for my rose-coloured glasses :9:

26 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I haven't heard Danse Macabre once this year or the past one. Danse Macabre is very welcome and, in fact, I would DIE if Yuzu skated to that. (I think he would do wonders in unleashing the 'scary, wild' side of his skating, much like Yuna did at her shot with that music! She was superb).

As a diehard fan of Wild Swanyu at WTT I would love very much to see that! Im just going to become a bloodless puddle on the floor if Zuzu danced to DM. Super bonus if black laces are involved!:embSwan:

And then if Haru yo Koi is truly his ex this season will be fanyus heaven...A girl can hope, right? HNL, LGC and NS existed in the same season afterall!

Not a fan of mihoko sensei's choreo for Shoma either...they are just...too repetitive? :14066882:

Because of the rule change it's not that surprising that Shoma chose a warhorse for his free skate. The music is very nice but it makes me  :sleepy: usually, so I'm curious whether the choreography will be interesting enough...

But It's possible that lot of people will compare his program to Dai's Moonlight Sonata, especially now that Dai is back.

2 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

I wouldnt be surprised if zuzu declared his fs to be Les Mis or Danse Macabre. He never tried those, right? :13877886:

Yuzu skated to it Danse Macabre when he was 11/12, it was part of his SP :68468287:

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements