2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

4 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

Poor baby Alina and her neverending journey of skating to warhorses...well in Eteri's group you certainly cant choose anything...

Though both Alina's programs are warhorses, they are very different from what she skated last season. I think that is better than skaters that skate to the same type of music year in year out. 

And what if those warhorses are in fact Alina's own choice, just like how Anna Karenina & River Flows in You were Zhenya's choices, and POTO was Yuzu's choice? :sin:

Be interesting to see what it looks like by March 2019 - it isn’t to my taste but could be of interest if the jerky movement matches the music (SLB will choreo it that way but will/can N follow what she says), and if he doesn’t ditch the choreo for jumps.  Not holding my breath tbh.

34 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Be interesting to see what it looks like by March 2019 - it isn’t to my taste but could be of interest if the jerky movement matches the music (SLB will choreo it that way but will/can N follow what she says), and if he doesn’t ditch the choreo for jumps.  Not holding my breath tbh.

My problem isn't a jerky choreography as such, I think hip hop or popping could be interesting to watch, but he makes it look jerkier than it should be by not moving his arms using the core. He's also really heavy-looking in that clip, somehow, when it looks like it should be light and sharp.

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

If he follows the same pattern of last season then it would interesting in the beginning of the season not in March  :shrug: ... I am not optimistic either, he was the biggest disappointment of last season and I can't really get excited about his programs anymore (his music choices wher some of my favorites but we all know what happened)

Please prove me wrong Nathan 

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements