2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

8 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

Thank you for the confirmation. I google translated the whole article when I saw Averbukh's name...

I'm happy for TAT, but I don't know what to say about Averbukh.:13877886: I liked Dima's programs from last season, especially his free skate which was beautiful and well choreographed. Maybe he wanted to have a bit of change and try something new for his free skate.

Oh, I didn't see the link to the article. :13877886: Checked it now.

Yes, Glinka and Molotov will choreograph the short (it's Aliev's team). For the free they have some options to choose. So, although they want to choose the music proposed by TAT, they have to try to choreograph an entire program and see. Most likely, will do it during the summer camp in the second half of June. 

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

If I understand it correcty, Averbukh will be the choreographer for Aliev's free skate, the music will be selected by Tarasova. 

Glinka and Molotov choreograph the short program.

And now I'm back to pouting again that TAT isn't even choreographing any longer. No matter what she ends up choosing ... Averbukh .... siiiighhhhh. 

10 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

And now I'm back to pouting again that TAT isn't even choreographing any longer. No matter what she ends up choosing ... Averbukh .... siiiighhhhh. 

Let’s get some pantomime again! Skipping ropes, flying kites, making sandwiches...

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

And you just had to put that out into the Universe ... now watch it all happen. We'll blame you :biggrin:

Actually, it’ll be hilarious to see a guy do all that! :biggrin: Positively looking forward to it! 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Actually, it’ll be hilarious to see a guy do all that! :biggrin: Positively looking forward to it! 

It would certainly fit the whole new 'engage the audience' bit for PCS because the fans would be rolling with laughter! Hey, that totally counts as a response to a program :rofl:

I just hope if the Averbukh choreography won't work out for Aliev, then he can change his program in time: 1. for an another new program, or 2. he goes back to this season's FS (but the chance for this is close to 0, because it very rarely happens that a skater keeps their Olympic programs for the season after it...) :13877886:

1 minute ago, hoodie axel said:

Making sandwiches would be hard to mime though. Making a pizza base is easier to show and more iconic.

:laughing:

We are all going to hell because watch these show up for real in the end. Fate has a wicked sense of humor.

2 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Making sandwiches would be hard to mime though. Making a pizza base is easier to show and more iconic.

Actually, Zhenya’s team last year gave an explanation to her free, saying at the start she was saying goodbye to her loved one, and packing sandwiches for him. So sandwiches became a staple for miming in the Russian forums. :) 

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Actually, Zhenya’s team last year gave an explanation to her free, saying at the start she was saying goodbye to her loved one, and packing sandwiches for him. So sandwiches became a staple for miming in the Russian forums. :) 

Wait which one was this? The 9/11 one? :facepalm:

That makes the program even worse.

Wait which one was this? The 9/11 one? :facepalm:

That makes the program even worse.

Yep. Bear through first few seconds of it - she hears her husband/lover leaving, she runs back to grab a basket of sandwiches, she hears the door close on her, she waves her hand...

It's a pity when even I could probably choreograph something better than that.

I'm going to assume TAT will keep an eye out. BTW, wasn't she doing a piece for Gubanova?

Never heard of it! 

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements