What Hogwarts house would Yuzu belong to?

"Slytherins tend to take charge and possess strong leadership skills. Slytherins are often self-assured and confident of their own competence. Slytherins can be very loyal."

If that's not Yuzu!:peekapooh:

Hahaha as a long time HP fan I really can't see him as a Slytherin. 

If anything I think the sorting hat would have to ask him what house he wants to be part of, I see a lot of traits of all the houses in him but I still feel he's more of a Gryffindor.

49 minutes ago, Elle said:

"Slytherins tend to take charge and possess strong leadership skills. Slytherins are often self-assured and confident of their own competence. Slytherins can be very loyal."

If that's not Yuzu!:peekapooh:

"We Gryffindors are famous for winning the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup four times in a row, beating Slytherin's record of three cups." :winky: source 

Yuzuru has traits from every house. For sure the Sorting Hat would have a problem with him. So it would probably ask him where he wants to be sorted. I imagine it would look something  like that:

*Yuzuru ignoring traits of every house. Using his deduction and observation skills*

Yuzuru: Blue is my lucky color. Did you see most of my costumes? Also I already have a lot of ravenclawish neckties. 

Sorting hat: Okay. Ravenclaw then...

Yuzuru: Noo. Let me think a little bit more. Bees are cute. Bees are black and yellow. Just like Hufflepuff crest. You know what else is yellow? Pooh-san

Sorting Hat: So you want to be in Huffle..

Yuzuru: Wait... Snakes are cute too. Did you know that the there are 725 species of venomous snakes? Or that they don't have eyelids. They smell through their tongue.
*insert random snake facts*

~after 5 minutes

Sorting Hat: Is Slytherin your final decision?

Yuzuru:  I just realized that there's silver in Slytherin crest. I hate silver. I love gold. You know who has gold in their crest? Gryffindor! And red is my favourite color

Sorting hat:

Yuzuru: :winky:

Sorting hat: I give up. Go away

So Yuzuru had to go to a different school of magic. His new school has 6 houses: Toeloop, Salchow, Rittberger, Lutz, Flip and Axel. He was sorted into Axel house which was named after its founder - Axel Paulsen. He will do anything to learn the most powerful of spells:  quadruple axel...

6 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Yuzuru has traits from every house. For sure the Sorting Hat would have a problem with him. So it would probably ask him where he wants to be sorted. I imagine it would look something  like that:

*Yuzuru ignoring traits of every house. Using his deduction and observation skills*

Yuzuru: Blue is my lucky color. Did you see most of my costumes? Also I already have a lot of ravenclawish neckties. 

Sorting hat: Okay. Ravenclaw then...

Yuzuru: Noo. Let me think a little bit more. Bees are cute. Bees are black and yellow. Just like Hufflepuff crest. You know what else is yellow? Pooh-san

Sorting Hat: So you want to be in Huffle..

Yuzuru: Wait... Snakes are cute too. Did you know that the there are 725 species of venomous snakes? Or that they don't have eyelids. They smell through their tongue.
*insert random snake facts*

~after 5 minutes

Sorting Hat: Is Slytherin your final decision?

Yuzuru:  I just realized that there's silver in Slytherin crest. I hate silver. I love gold. You know who has gold in their crest? Gryffindor! And red is my favourite color

Sorting hat:

Yuzuru: :winky:

Sorting hat: I give up. Go away

So Yuzuru had to go to a different school of magic. His new school has 6 houses: Toeloop, Salchow, Rittberger, Lutz, Flip and Axel. He was sorted into Axel house which was named after its founder - Axel Paulsen. He will do anything to learn the most powerful of spells:  quadruple axel...

:LOL: which house are you in as you're trying to be a mediator during a "war" ??? :biggrin: 

PS: I agree with the Axel house 

Out of curiosity, I took the sorting hat test on Pottermore and got Slytherin lol :13877886: I don't think I answered any of the questions in a self-centered way though- in fact, there was only one question about a team situation where there's three of you and one of you has to fight the troll the pass. So I picked the logical answer i.e. 'try and confuse the troll into letting all of you pass' :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I am by no means a HP fan- I've read the books and watched the movies since I grew up with it though. And I personally don't think the houses are black and white at all. I do think Yuzu has brave qualities, like his perseverance during practices and comps in the face of adversity. But because figure skating is such an individualistic sport, I feel like a lot of those behaviours are driven by the ambition to win and succeed, which imo feels very Slytherin to me. It doesn't matter who his opponent is- he wants to crush the competition. And that doesn't really give me the Gryffindor vibe for some reason :/

3 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Out of curiosity, I took the sorting hat test on Pottermore and got Slytherin lol :13877886: I don't think I answered any of the questions in a self-centered way though- in fact, there was only one question about a team situation where there's three of you and one of you has to fight the troll the pass. So I picked the logical answer i.e. 'try and confuse the troll into letting all of you pass' :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I am by no means a HP fan- I've read the books and watched the movies since I grew up with it though. And I personally don't think the houses are black and white at all. I do think Yuzu has brave qualities, like his perseverance during practices and comps in the face of adversity. But because figure skating is such an individualistic sport, I feel like a lot of those behaviours are driven by the ambition to win and succeed, which imo feels very Slytherin to me. It doesn't matter who his opponent is- he wants to crush the competition. And that doesn't really give me the Gryffindor vibe for some reason :/

The thing is, in the books, on quidditch matches Slytherin tried to win using better equipment and influences (Draco got into the team thanks to the brooms his father bought) while Gryffindor relied on their training and strategy. 

Both wanted victory, and Gryffindors are often the center of attention, the difference is how they get pursue their goals.

10 minutes ago, nagini said:

:LOL: which house are you as you're trying to be a mediator during a "war" :biggrin: 

When I took the sorting test it was half and half between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and they let me choose which one I wanted. I chose Ravenclaw, but I think I have traits from both. Before the test I actually expected one of those two. It was both :laughing:

4 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Yeh but we're not talking here only about the competitions and the sport but general traits. 

Also i registered to pottermore with another mail to try to get into Slytherin and i didn't get the question you had about trolls. I had a question about 'what can't you live without' or smth like that and one of the answers was "attention". Also i got a few more questions where i specifically chose something i consider self-centered and i actually got into Slytherin.

3 minutes ago, Yoa said:

When I took the sorting test it was half and half between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and they let me choose which one I wanted. I choose Ravenclaw, but I think I have traits from both. Before the test I actually expected one of those two. It was both :laughing:

So cool! I never met anyone who was between 2 houses and had to choose which one they want. This is really cool!!! 

6 minutes ago, nagini said:

Yeh but we're not talking here only about the competitions and the sport but general traits. 

Also i registered to pottermore with another mail to try to get into Slytherin and i didn't get the question you had about trolls. I had a question about 'what can't you live without' or smth like that and one of the answers was "attention". Also i got a few more questions where i specifically chose something i consider self-centered and i actually got into Slytherin.

I guess we'll never know. If only there was a way to ask Yuzu that

21 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The thing is, in the books, on quidditch matches Slytherin tried to win using better equipment and influences (Draco got into the team thanks to the brooms his father bought) while Gryffindor relied on their training and strategy. 

Both wanted victory, and Gryffindors are often the center of attention, the difference is how they get pursue their goals.

That's a very valid point. Yuzu's definitely the kind of person to rely on hard work as opposed to 'shortcuts', so I can definitely see where you're coming from.

17 minutes ago, nagini said:

Good point! I guess in terms of general traits, another thing I think makes me think Slytherin>Gryffindor is that I feel like Yuzu is the type to think before he acts rather than the other way around. He doesn't strike me as being impulsive but moreso the type to take a step back and calculate. The more I think about this, the more I feel like he really doesn't fit into one house :13877886:

I retook the quiz here because it asks you all of the Pottermore questions and I got Ravenclaw this time! I think what threw me off on the first one was that I picked the sea over forest lol

• Hydroblade changed the title to What Hogwarts house would Yuzu belong to?