Harry Potter

Hydroblade

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

the pic wouldn't load for me so I googled it and the first thing that came up was a helicopter :laughing:

I did notice but I can't seem to fix it. If previous experience is any indication the picture will appear when it wants to, so I added a link to the source for anyone who can't see it for now :shrug:

All of you guys have cool and cute predetors while me :1:  Well at least no one can eat me thanks to the spikes.... :peek: Though I was lowkey hoping for a Cheetah since I love those cats

14 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

@VyVy99 cheetah’s are my favorite animals! :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

:hand:

Now if we talk about Yuzu's patronus, I'm positive it's gonna be a Hippogriff. Y'know, half horse, half eagle. Wings. Saggitarius. It's full proof  :glasses:

Look at his glory: 

php6Fi1ex

I... am late to a HP thread???! That is insane!

But, err, that quiz:

"You Are 36% Gryffindor, 29% Ravenclaw, 19% Hufflepuff, and 16% Slytherin!!

Just like Hermione Granger, you were ultimately placed in Gryffindor, but the Sorting Hat seriously considered putting you in Ravenclaw. You are a natural born leader, often taking control of the reins from others whose recklessness or dedication to facts and knowledge clouds their judgment. You are intelligent, but acknowledge that there are more important things in life, and therefore aim to use your intelligence and determination to fight for what you believe to be right.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt."

I was a hatstall when I first took the Pottermore test, sadly I didn't take a screenshot. Was offered to choose, never telling what I did choose.

However, I am in the Horned Serpent, and this is my Patronus:

tumblr_p6viytIvY11w111g4o1_1280.png

Analysing myself based on the sortinghatchats' description (which I tend to agree with the most in terms of the faithfulness to the books but without the demonising of the Slytherin house - for example, I think they correctly sorted Aang from ATLA into the same house, Slytherin/Slytherin, as Voldemort himself), I would say I am more a Slytherin primary (me and mine first above all else, known for ambition and ruthlessness) with Ravenclaw secondary (dedicated to knowledge, to facts, systems, tools, or skills, the things they have already learned are what they call on when things get tough) who sometimes models Gryffindor performance (justice!!!).

Which is ironic, since all and every sorting test I took (except the Pottermore one) always put me as even more Hufflepuff than Slytherin. I think it's just a wishful thinking on my part when I answer those quizzes. ... and, I have to say, they are relatively easy to fool to show what I want them to show - how very Slytherin and Ravenclaw of me. And if you are confused *nervous laughter* it's ok. I am, too.

Another thing is, all my closest friends are either Hufflepuff primary or secondary or both. And the fact that I subconsciously (... or not) surround myself with them is the testament of 1) how very Slytherin I actually am, and 2) how I truly consider Hufflepuff to be the best kind of people, exactly the people with qualities that I do not possess in the slightest.

ETA: picture not embedding!!:13877886: It's a Little Owl.

Let me answer some more!!

My favourite book, in terms of the Happiness it never fails to bring me, The Philosopher's Stone. In terms of overall literary merit, The Half-blood Prince. In terms of the ultimate twist, The Deathly Hallows.

If there's one book that always makes me drown in despair after reading it, it's The Order of the Pheonix. That's the book where I could feel things were going to go south, the impending doom... It's the book when after reading it I told my friends 'Dumbledore is going to die'. And the wait for the 6th book which confirmed it... You see, when the books came out, my parents would not let me buy, since you know, wizardry and all; and the school do not buy them as well. And my pocket money was literally the price of the book, and I need it for monthly necessity since I was living in a boarding school. So, a rich girl in our class (whose mom was a minister, ironically) would buy it, and the rest of us peasant would queue to read it. After she read the 6th book, she came to me sobbing. And that's how the ending was spoiled for all Potterheads in my school. 

My favourite student character is Luna Lovegood. I just love how she is so authentic and never cares what anyone thinks of her. And yet, she treasured the friends who accepted her.

My favourite teacher character is Minerva McGonagall. Capable, clever, unflinching in her belief, stern yet fair, loyal. My heart goes out for her after Rowling's additions to her background.

My favourite magical creature is the thestrals, although if I can have a pet, I want a Phoenix.

I don't have a ship. I generally despise romance (I know!!). But I love the friendships of the Golden Trio and the Silver Trio to death. I also love the dynamic between McGonagall and Dumbledore.

Subjects I would excel at: Transfiguration (considering I would want to make McGonagall as proud as possible), and Muggle Studies. I would also excel at Divination, cz I would know how to play Trelawney really well.

Subjects I would be terrible at: Potion, cz I don't have the patient towards the course AND the teacher, and Care of Magical Creatures, cz I would be playing with them instead and ended up losing my limbs, probably.

My NEWT subjects would be: Transfiguration, Ancient Runes, DADA, Charms, Muggle Studies, Astronomy, History of Magic, and if there's enough demand, Alchemy.

I don't necessarily know what my job would be in the magical world of HP, tho. Probably Alchemist.

What else?:biggrin:

On 06/04/2018 at 6:54 PM, VyVy99 said:

:hand:

Now if we talk about Yuzu's patronus, I'm positive it's gonna be a Hippogriff. Y'know, half horse, half eagle. Wings. Saggitarius. It's full proof  :glasses:

Look at his glory: 

php6Fi1ex

Not the thunderbird?

9df8843d9af0e796c82417277cd1316c.jpg

Or, based on Zu's ability to make us forget bad things, Swooping Evil?

latest?cb=20170123062212

Oh yes Frank... He's GORGEOUS, I went to the cinema to watch Fantastic Beasts and his Golden feathers are just Magnificent, so so beautiful, 10 times more than on TV at home.

Aaaaaa I really don't know anymore~ But I've always had a soft spot for Buckbeak. He's one of the reasons PoA is one of my fav movie, every appearance of him there is so lovable, and he's got the same playful side that Yuzu has :peek:

And this flight scene is to die for. Again, one of my fav scenes and music from the movies (Also the flight scene at the end with Sirius). Got goosbumps whenever I watch it. 

My Patronus according to Pottermore is a rat--which. seems unfit for me since I don't like rats. :13877886:

Also, since @yuzupon went in-depth about some stuff: my Pottermore wand is Alder wood with phoenix tail feather, 10 inches, surprisingly swishy. Also, definitely agree with OotP being such a dark book--same with CoS, cos really, Petrified students and staff? A book that can literally talk to you and suck out your energy? Creepy. 

Favorite characters: Sirius tops the list. I love that despite him being such a ray of light for Harry when he discovered that he has a godfather, he was such a broken character whose life went on hold after Azkaban. Ron is my second favorite because who can hate Ron? He's such a fun but also very layered character.

Subjects I would excel at: Potions, Charms. I would love Defense Against the Dark Arts, but I'd probably be awful at it. I don't know what I'd be in the wizarding world--I wouldn't mind teaching, though, if it's at Hogwarts!

Also, I literally went to Hogwarts at the same time as Harry--started reading the books at age 11 and Deathly Hallows was published when I was 17. :10636614:

You Are 35% Gryffindor, 28% Slytherin, 26% Ravenclaw, and 11% Hufflepuff!Like Harry Potter himself, your allegiances definitely lie with Gryffindor, but Slytherin may be a better fit for you than you’d originally think. Your passion for adventure, excitement, and new experiences means that Gryffindor is the perfect place for you. You are fiercely loyal to your closest friends – sometimes even to a fault – and the recklessness and optimism that comes with being a Gryffindor combined with the ambition of Slytherin will ensure that you go far in life.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

LOL at the end, it asks what house I want to be in, and i said Slytherin :smiley-laughing021: