Harry Potter

Hydroblade

33% Ravenclaw, 30% Gryffindor, 28% Slytherin, and 9% Hufflepuff!

I always get different results, but I'm usually Ravenclaw, and either Gryffindor or Slytherin about 1/4 of the time. The first time I took that test Hufflepuff was #2, but I've been becoming even more cynical lately totally unrelated to the FS scoring system, so it makes sense that it's so low now :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Love reading Potty but am not considered a knowledgeable fan. I have to google for some spells to remind me what they are :peekapooh:

Anyway....

37% Ravenclaw, 31% Gryffindor, 18% Hufflepuff, and 14% Slytherin!

I usually got Ravenclaw in various quizzes. It's nice to know Gryffindor is coming up close  cos this gives me justification to wear my Gryffindor scarf... 

and no, 'Potty' is not a typo. 

You Are 35% Gryffindor, 34% Ravenclaw, 19% Slytherin, and 12% Hufflepuff!Just like Hermione Granger, you were ultimately placed in Gryffindor, but the Sorting Hat seriously considered putting you in Ravenclaw. You are a natural born leader, often taking control of the reins from others whose recklessness or dedication to facts and knowledge clouds their judgment. You are intelligent, but acknowledge that there are more important things in life, and therefore aim to use your intelligence and determination to fight for what you believe to be right.

So I'm the lone Gryffindor reporting in? Pottermore is also confused and once put me in ravenclaw, and another time put me in Gryffindor.

Would be more amusing if everyone said which class they'd likely excel in?

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

So I'm the lone Gryffindor reporting in? Pottermore is also confused and once put me in ravenclaw, and another time put me in Gryffindor.

Transfiguration

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 hour ago, Xen said:

:peek:You Are 38% Gryffindor, 27% Ravenclaw, 20% Hufflepuff, and 15% Slytherin!

No you're not alone haha~ Mine is the same as yours except 

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

The one thing I must discard is I'm totally not a leader, can't lead at all lol. I'm more of an advisor, a follower but I guess I'll be picky about my leader. Now I can say I'm a Griffindor whichever quiz I take :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

About which class to excel.... Defense against the Dark Arts? :peekapooh:Or Charm~ I like practical stuff

You Are 39% Ravenclaw, 28% Gryffindor, 24% Hufflepuff, and 9% Slytherin!

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

I'll be taking the pottermore quiz in a bit... 

Yeah pottermore agrees with the ravenclaw.... Yay :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

12 hours ago, MajaHled said:

This test gave me like almost opposite results than the Pottermore one, which I retook today, so I don't even know anymore :smiley-laughing021:

I got 33% Gryffindor, 30% Ravenclaw, 21% Slytherin, and 16% Hufflepuff in the Buzzfeed test. At Pottermore, I got Hufflepuff, which was my lowest percentage in the first test. I'm confused!!

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm Ravenclaw again. :/ I would forever be locked out of the tower because I'm terrible at riddles and puzzles like that. At least I improved on my Slytherin-ness, I'm almost thirty percent Slytherin now... 

The more you do them, the better you get at them.

There's a lot of ravenclaw satellites, so I think you'll be fine.

4 hours ago, xeyra said:

I got 33% Gryffindor, 30% Ravenclaw, 21% Slytherin, and 16% Hufflepuff in the Buzzfeed test. At Pottermore, I got Hufflepuff, which was my lowest percentage in the first test. I'm confused!!

Same here (tho i got ravenclaw on the buzzfeed test)

:facepalm:

5 hours ago, Xen said:

The more you do them, the better you get at them.

There's a lot of ravenclaw satellites, so I think you'll be fine.

I think it's my affinity for books and libraries that gets me in Ravenclaw so often. But that really doesn't follow, I could be in the library working my way through the Harlequin romance section, for all these quizzes know!

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

I think it's my affinity for books and libraries that gets me in Ravenclaw so often. But that really doesn't follow, I could be in the library working my way through the Harlequin romance section, for all these quizzes know!

Don't worry, if you are locked out of the tower you will not be alone. You and I can camp together outside until someone feels sorry for us and let us in :biggrin:

I am actually quite good at puzzles but I really don't have patience for it anymore :drama: