Harry Potter

Hydroblade

This test changed my house lol pottermore gave me Ravenclaw but this one i'm a hufflepuff....I guess i'm glad to not get locked out because I can't get past the riddle. (honestly too lazy for that) 

You Are 46% Hufflepuff, 26% Gryffindor, 23% Ravenclaw, and 5% Slytherin!

9 hours ago, Neenah said:

Don't worry, if you are locked out of the tower you will not be alone. You and I can camp together outside until someone feels sorry for us and let us in :biggrin:

I am actually quite good at puzzles but I really don't have patience for it anymore :drama:  

I'm okay with puzzles when I have the patience, too, but I rarely have it. We'd be taken in by sympathetic Hufflepuffs, I bet. :P 

7 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

If Yuzu gets into Ravenclaw, do you think he'll spend the whole day just going in and out of the common room to solve the riddles???:xD: "I like challenges" :9:

I can see like first year yuzu doing that for like a little while? But honestly he'd probably find something more challenging and more interesting to do after a while. lol but I can imagine he'd be quite helpful to anyone who was having struggles 

Ooh an HP thread, cool! I've always been Ravenclaw, sometimes I get sorted to Slytherin as well (I think I do have Slytherin tendencies...), never Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, heh.

My favorite book is PoA, cos Sirius, second is HBP, for reasons I can't quite remember now. I used to hate OotP (Harry's puberty was annoying, but understandable), but I learned to love and enjoy it.

What about Patronuses??? :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: What do you guys get?? Mine is a Hedgehog, which is great cuz I've always liked those lil fella, but they seem a bit too smol and cute for a fight against vicious dementors lol

cute-hedgehogs-67__700.jpg

41 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

My Patronus is an Otter !!! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:Cute!

800px-Fischotter,_Lutra_Lutra.JPG

Like Hermione's! Cool!

Mine is a buzzard, apparently. :english1:

Feels weird, considering that I'm not a huge fan of birds in general... (except for certain swans :snonegai:)

But this + being a Ravenclaw = unavoidably surrounded by birds...