I've been posting some translations on CiONTU on my Tumblr blog, focusing mainly on introductions of the guest skaters by Yuzu and commentary by Nobu now (since some of the Yuzu-centric parts have already been translated by others). 
I think many of you have already gotten the gist of these parts thanks to the live-translations, but if you are interested, please take a look when you have time. Nobu and Kakuzawa of TV Asahi were also offering interesting opinions and episodes regarding these skaters and Yuzu during the broadcast.

4 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I've been posting some translations on CiONTU on my Tumblr blog, focusing mainly on introductions of the guest skaters by Yuzu and commentary by Nobu now (since some of the Yuzu-centric parts have already been translated by others). 
I think many of you have already gotten the gist of these parts thanks to the live-translations, but if you are interested, please take a look when you have time. Nobu and Kakuzawa of TV Asahi were also offering interesting opinions and episodes regarding these skaters and Yuzu during the broadcast.

I've been enjoying these! Found your blog from #ciontu tag, nice to know who's behind it :thanks:

1 hour ago, LadySnowblood said:

I've been enjoying these! Found your blog from #ciontu tag, nice to know who's behind it :thanks:

Thank you for finding it! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:  Nice to know someone's reading it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

12 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I've read them too, thank you so much!!

12 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I've also added the links to the 2018 Yuzu Ice Shows post!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: