Hydroblade

[TV Broadcast] Continues~with Wings~

Excited to watch the BTS footage!! Are there already some English translations available somewhere? Would be interesting to understand what they discussed when planning the show.

I began my today's show catch-up with Ci and it's too much feels already :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Yuzu peeking through the curtains :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:Yuzu with kids is too much kawaii :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: and Yuzu with Plushenko talk part - too kawaii again :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:  and his English speech in the end :embSwan: and all the nice words from other skaters :7938863: Was nice to see bits and pieces of how involved Yuzu was in his show and how smiley he was with everybody :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

But mostly I was killed with feels during Etude again :sadPooh: it's such beautiful and strong programme (and such wonderful costume) - I really would love to see Yuzu skate to smth dramatic and strong music again :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: And after that all the screaming in PW :embSwan: though I would do the same if I was there :xD:

12 часов назад, LadyLou сказал:

confession: I still like one-handed hydroblade more than the two-handed one,  despite the kissing ice & heavenly snow :tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp: 

I like both :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: new is great for a change though I love his old ones too, hope they'll be back - I love the movements of his free arm too much

I've finally watched the part I'd missed this morning 'cause oversleeping and I'm so soft again :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

the way Yuzuru greets the other skaters at his arrival :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw: his cute pen during event planning...such a contrast with his super serious face LOL

And Yuzuru reharsing his 1-2-3 and goodbye to the audience it's so cute, he wants to give his best on everything :embSwan: 

thanks for the links @lazuliblade & for the transcriptions & for the rabbiting too, you were so busy, amazing :bow::bow::bow:

@Cefy WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiley-gen013::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, Lunna said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Yuzu peeking through the curtains ...

That was a total highlight, I mean wouldn't we all want to in that place? - and he's so adorable doing it, and the others indulging him.

I'm finally catching up with the Saturday broadcasts but I'm not sure I'll survive the CWW one, too cute, too soft :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Link to watch just the Making of (around 45 mins).

Holy... the fluff was overwhelming. Weekend was so busy I only got to watch it now. Melting. 

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Just rewatched Lorando Muffin's Making of cut and the dork is trying to do the Algorithm March with Mura at 26:30.

For those who don't know what the Algorithm March is... :68271262:

Hide contents

All this time and I never knew the name of that march.....

With how many other meme songs he knows, I'm not surprised at all that he knows this one too. Even so, it's a funny image to imagine Yuzu obsessively watching the video to the point that he knows the order of the moves. I'm just thinking of how the song probably got stuck in his head and he'd be humming it unintentionally. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

You know..... at World Team Trophy they'd have enough skaters to attempt this. :sipping: Not that I'm suggesting anything, of course.

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Just rewatched Lorando Muffin's Making of cut and the dork is trying to do the Algorithm March with Mura at 26:30.

For those who don't know what the Algorithm March is... :68271262:

Hide contents

Oh jeez, I had completely forgotten this existed, and I didn't even recognize it as Yuzu was attempting to do it. And now I got this flashback to school days when this went kind of viral and was super popular among my classmates, I think we even learned and performed it at some point...

Our memelord, obviously, did not forget :smiley-laughing021: