Hydroblade

[TV Broadcast] Continues~with Wings~

I finally finished catching up with all 100 pages since I was last on this thread. Thank you all for the links to translations and videos! We were live-translating in my rabbit room as this was going on, but I'm glad that people made some posts and tweets that I can refer back to for the portions I didn't catch. I took something like 1000+ screenshots and already started making some compilation posts, but I'm sure there will be better media pictures soon. Although I should probably sleep instead of going on the hunt for pretty pictures....

I'm just watching CiONTU now (in installments coz time mgmt issues ^^;), and I agree with everyone about the different, more intimate feel of the show. You can feel really strongly the common thread that runs through each skater's program (and that's Yuzu of course). Because of that, the show feels more cohesive than other shows already. 

And I loved Jeff's program :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6: He self-choreographed this of course? Because if not, me saying that even in his own programs you can see it's true he tends to utilise all notes of the music, will sound like nonsense lol. 

Next up is Yuzu-Plu interview. But will save it a bit for later as I finish my dinner first -- can't seem to focus on both at the same time ^^;

ETA: And the Seimei music at the start with the special lighting was a wonderful extra touch! The audience clapped and cheered, and there wasn't even anyone skating lol. But I could understand the feeling. That music is magic :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I finally watched it  last night  and through the  whole  day I was  acting like  a zombie  because of the  sleep deprivation, but  , it  was  worth  every minute  stolen from  the  night sleep. I watched it  thoroughly ,  without  skipping  a  single  portion, which is  unheard of.  I  don't remember ever  sitting through the  whole ice  show  without  being  bored at least  once  or twice, or  being  annoyed by some  skater doing  some zzzzz program.

It was  so  wisely  conducted  , so coherent,  the talk show  parts, the "skating  elements corner" with Sano Minoru -san  were  so nicely incorporated into  the  whole  thing, that  even  without   understanding  a  word  I  enjoyed it a lot.

The venue  is  pretty  large  , but it  felt  so  warm   and   comfortable . Cosy,  as in one's  home .  It was  fun, heartwarming  and  tear jerking at the same time. Just   brilliant.

:tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5: I absolutely love Seimei but H&L just have a special place in my heart. 

I just realized Yuzu did the exact same gestures post RJ performance as Nice. Not only the number 1 finger but also the bend down at the waist exhausted glide. 😂

News broadcast on CiONTU! :) Edit: Also has a bit about the Sendai parade! 

On 2018/4/16 at 午前6時19分, LadySnowbloodさんが言いました:

Anyone unable to see it in person in Japan, I hope got to see it in movie theaters! I would go to a rerun screening in a heartbeat, would be so cool if this was subbed and turned into a special movie theater event for other countries.

As I posted in another thread but I went to the live viewing. And I don't know how to explain but I felt like I was watching special movie while I understood it was an ice show, I got so emotional with various feelings. Then I realized again, Yuzuru's life itself worth a film. 

10小时前, xeyra说:

I just realized Yuzu did the exact same gestures post RJ performance as Nice. Not only the number 1 finger but also the bend down at the waist exhausted glide. 😂

Imagine he did all the homework reviewed his iconic performances. I love he did the legendary scream as Nice. He knows we love it:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

And the smile when he showed up in R&J costume, hearing the screaming be like yeah~ I know, you're welcome :9:

Crosspost from the CiONTU thread: 

I started a google doc to compile video links here too, feel free to add: 

It doesn't have to be Yuzu videos only. We should compile videos of all skaters  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: