Hydroblade

[TV Broadcast] Continues~with Wings~

Hi~ This thread is to comment on the broadcast of Yuzu's special ice show, Continues~with Wings~

DarcPx9VAAACCGV.jpg

Instructions for Streaming 

Please don't distribute the links outside the site, thank you:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

•  
    • Great quality, and looks like we still have access haha. 
    • It archives the programs for a week! So if you can't watch it now you can watch it at a more sensible time :happy:
    • Flash based, won't work on devices that don't support Flash.
    • You need to register to watch. I suggest you create a mail account and use it to register.
    • For CS Asahi 2, click the center section that says CS and click number 060 テレ朝チャンネル2
    • We can die together on the chat:10742289:

All shows will be broadcast in May:

Resources :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

•  
    • Please compile full-length or partial videos (no clips, please) here

Helloooo! Im currently new to this, how can I access the live streaming sites especially the one this coming april 15

Hello @Hydroblade , I'm new to this site and live streaming in general. I'm not sure if this is where I can ask this but I don't know where else to ask, so please forgive me first.

I really want to watch the live stream for tomorrow CWW and be able to talk with everyone in the chatroom, I just created a Rabbit account but I don't know how to use it to watch tomorrow. Can you or someone with more experiences please tell me how to do it before the show starts?

And thank you very much for opening this thread here.

1 hour ago, tafattsbarn said:

When will the rabbit room open @Hydroblade ?

I'm thinking of opening it about 20 minutes to an hour before it. I'll prob stream some yuzu fluff before it :P

11 minutes ago, WSYZ said:

Hello @Hydroblade , I'm new to this site and live streaming in general. I'm not sure if this is where I can ask this but I don't know where else to ask, so please forgive me first.

I really want to watch the live stream for tomorrow CWW and be able to talk with everyone in the chatroom, I just created a Rabbit account but I don't know how to use it to watch tomorrow. Can you or someone with more experiences please tell me how to do it before the show starts?

And thank you very much for opening this thread here.

You just have to open the link I think. That will take you to my room :)

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm thinking of opening it about 20 minutes to an hour before it. I'll prob stream some yuzu fluff before it :P

You just have to open the link I think. That will take you to my room :)

Just now it said it is locked, I guess it will open tomorrow when you start it then? I can't wait for it tomorrow. Thank you very very much for this! <3

29 minutes ago, WSYZ said:

Just now it said it is locked, I guess it will open tomorrow when you start it then? I can't wait for it tomorrow. Thank you very very much for this! <3

Yeah, I'm not steaming anything ATM. I'll post something when I begin :)

4 minutes ago, gabster04 said:

what is the time in EST?

it's 5am for me... :headdesk2:

Me too - just have to hope that the waking at 4 insomnia strikes rather than the can't get to sleep at all, dropping off at 5 type.  And I've got to go to a lunchtime thing tomorrow 

:disdain:

Hullo! Would just like to ask if fujitv app on mobile works for you guys?? Coz it doesn't for me, idk why :shrug: It always hangs/shuts down whenever I try to log in (I registered on the website on chrome) soooo THE BROADCAST IS SOON AHHHH. Someone pls help :2: