Hope and Legacy

Bilge

• 4 weeks later...

"This programme is he himself. Yuzuru is hope, Yuzuru is legacy Yuzuru Hanyu as an athlete that is always moving forward, that never gives up, and have faith……He is someone that a younger skater will look up to, and pass his legacy to the next generation. I believe his name will be engraved in history, and leave behind a legend. 
The Story of Hope and Legacy"

"This is the actual story of Hope & Legacy."

What a wonderful story. Yuzuru is a gift to this sports, indeed. I did not know there was that much story behind this performance but no wonder it moved many to tears with its emotions, somehow he managed to convey everything, he truly is amazing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/1813272922253839/

We got to see a glimps of H&L again these 2 days, it's official I can never get enough of this program :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: But I can't think of another excuse for him to bring it back again anywhere :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

34 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

We got to see a glimps of H&L again these 2 days, it's official I can never get enough of this program :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: But I can't think of another excuse for him to bring it back again anywhere :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

I’ll keep watching worlds2017 forever:sadPooh:

9 hours ago, Bilge said:

I’ll keep watching worlds2017 forever:sadPooh:

I think I really do watch it at least once everyday. Everytime I think I'm slightly getting over him, or anytime I'm feeling down, I watch that program again (in all kinds of commentaries) and he's the most attractive person in the universe again => flowers, butterflies, little deer hopping in my belly. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VyVy99 said:

ALSO:

A delayed 4T !!!!! And the crazy distance of that 3A :13877886:

Finally a full version. I honeslt did not think i could see this again after marvelously finishing the season at the worlds2017 but he did THAT and was still on rehab. I have no words.