Hope and Legacy

Bilge

On 2/4/2018 at 1:16 PM, Bilge said:

An interesting fact

Yeah it's a fact and the whole fandom's gonna remember it FOR LIFE I tell ya. I had, have and always will be :salty: about H&L's Helshinki's score. A goddamn masterpiece. :yznotimpressed:

4 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Yeah it's a fact and the whole fandom's gonna remember it FOR LIFE I tell ya. I had, have and always will be :salty: about H&L's Helshinki's score. A goddamn masterpiece. :yznotimpressed:

How da.. I never knew this fact. I think his quad toe for sure was 3.0 +++ Goe?? It was as smooth as water that quad toe

Just now, cinemacoconut said:

How da.. I never knew this fact. I think his quad toe for sure was 3.0 +++ Goe?? It was as smooth as water that quad toe

C8U2hvIVYAAWs5x.jpg

This is the protocol. Hahahahahahahahahaha :LOL: And here I am thinking all of his elements should recieve max GOE and +3 in all jumps (just because they do not offer anything above that). This is hillarious I tell you lol his 3Lz even got 1.50 GOE :surprised:

6 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

C8U2hvIVYAAWs5x.jpg

This is the protocol. Hahahahahahahahahaha :LOL: And here I am thinking all of his elements should recieve max GOE and +3 in all jumps (just because they do not offer anything above that). This is hillarious I tell you lol his 3Lz even got 1.50 GOE :surprised:

How dare you gave 1 to this beautiful execution!! there is even a 0 A 0!!! they were heartless><

I'm here sulking after the whole afternoon of reading how H&L seems too subtle for most people :sorrow:

How come it'd never appeared like that to me??? I fell in love with it the very first time I saw it. I kinda already liked the costume, thinking "Oh, this seems like an interesting theme". Then when the first notes of the music sounds I knew it's gonna be gorgeous. It's like destiny, like a fresh rain washing down gently on me :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Too much? Ok.

Of course it's an extremely difficult program with the 4S3T, but I waited for the clean version to happen and when it did, it was soooo satisfying.

Anyway have you guys seen this H&L ver 2?? :))

I think the original version still has better flow of music, and I love the first spins which they cut out in this 2nd ver. Still, this version is also beautiful and has some very pretty variation (like that movement at 1:24). It seems like this one is somewhat more intense in feelings, there are trumpets even.

On 08.04.2018 at 9:20 PM, VyVy99 said:

I'm here sulking after the whole afternoon of reading how H&L seems too subtle for most people :sorrow:

How come it'd never appeared like that to me??? I fell in love with it the very first time I saw it. I kinda already liked the costume, thinking "Oh, this seems like an interesting theme". Then when the first notes of the music sounds I knew it's gonna be gorgeous. It's like destiny, like a fresh rain washing down gently on me :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Too much? Ok.

Of course it's an extremely difficult program with the 4S3T, but I waited for the clean version to happen and when it did, it was soooo satisfying.

Anyway have you guys seen this H&L ver 2?? :))

I think the original version still has better flow of music, and I love the first spins which they cut out in this 2nd ver. Still, this version is also beautiful and has some very pretty variation (like that movement at 1:24). It seems like this one is somewhat more intense in feelings, there are trumpets even.

Yeah i totally agree, from the first watch it became my favourite even with the mistakes.I just LOVED the music so much that i'm learning playing it. Also the performance, the costume, the feeling all was perfect. All i needed for me to rest in peace was a clean program and thank god he gave it to us:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Now i repeat it almost every day along with requiem and chopin and seimei and ns etc.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:50 AM, Bilge said:

Yeah i totally agree, from the first watch it became my favourite even with the mistakes.I just LOVED the music so much that i'm learning playing it. Also the performance, the costume, the feeling all was perfect. All i needed for me to rest in peace was a clean program and thank god he gave it to us:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Now i repeat it almost every day along with requiem and chopin and seimei and ns etc.

Omg jelly!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:  You can play it?? My noodle fingers that have just been trained for a couple of months can't play that crazy difficult song :headdesk2:

But I've always wanted to play it TT^TT

5 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Omg jelly!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:  You can play it?? My noodle fingers that have just been trained for a couple of months can't play that crazy difficult song :headdesk2:

But I've always wanted to play it TT^TT

Not the exact one though, i found the sheets of View of Silence and Asian Dream Song separately. I'm working on VoS when i have time^^