yuzuangel

2018 Rostelecom Cup - Tickets and Discussion!

5 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Aaaah - couldn’t be worse for me - right bang in the middle of Friday, Saturday and Sunday, which are full of commitments - hope I can catch it on replay.   I’ll record it but I come home only to head straight off at sparrow fart on Monday to 8 wi fi free days with an elderly relative who is having a major op and the spouse who has dementia.  I cannot wait to put 2018 behind me. 🤯

Surely clips will be out on YouTube Soon after the competition. If you can download them onto you phone fast, you can watch during the Wifi free days. Maybe watch it with the elderly relative too. 

Less than 2 months to 2019. Ganbatte! 

Ok, it's time for discount:

SP 16th: A4, row 14, seat 4 (3000 rub)

Gala 18th: A4, row 14, seat 4 (5000 rub)

Sold

Everyone I arrived in Moscow and I need to warn you,  if you plan to purchase internet sim card in Moscow. Do not buy it from every of small booths in the Airport because sellers will cheat on you immediately! Buy them in the big store (Airport or in the city are fine) price should not exceed 600-700 ruble for 17gb-30gb internet(Beeline and Megafon) 

One more, bring your gloves even you don’t like it because your hands will be freezing in a minute! Moscow weather real feel is crazy!

1 hour ago, 4rotations said:

One more, bring your gloves even you don’t like it because your hands will be freezing in a minute! Moscow weather real feel is crazy!

I need to pack in thicker gloves then, not just my Irene chan gloves.

It seems like real feel is so much colder in Moscow...last year it was +2/+3 C but it felt like -7/-8....I guess it's the same this year too.

On 11/10/2018 at 4:01 PM, sallycinnamon said:

Here's the schedule of the men & gala:

Thanks so much!! It's all starting to make a bit more sense. :)

Oh dear, how to handle thick glove with camera...

In any case, someone please direct me to the best place to grab last minute clothing accessories, just in case the stuff I brought turns out to be useless in the cold ...:yznotimpressed:

hey guys, I  forgot my binoculars:sadPooh:

and my seat is quite far from the rink.

Where can I buy the binoculars or opera glasses in Moscow??

11 hours ago, 4rotations said:

Everyone I arrived in Moscow and I need to warn you,  if you plan to purchase internet sim card in Moscow. Do not buy it from every of small booths in the Airport because sellers will cheat on you immediately! Buy them in the big store (Airport or in the city are fine) price should not exceed 600-700 ruble for 17gb-30gb internet(Beeline and Megafon) 

Thanks for the warning! I won't be arriving until the morning of the 15 but now I'm trying to pack more warm clothes into my luggage :13877886:

Why can't figure skating just be a summer sport.. 

4 часа назад, yzsof сказал:

hey guys, I  forgot my binoculars:sadPooh:

and my seat is quite far from the rink.

Where can I buy the binoculars or opera glasses in Moscow??

You can buy binoculars in  electronics shops like М Видео. They are usually in big shopping centres. 

10 часов назад, yumeaki сказал:

Oh dear, how to handle thick glove with camera...

In any case, someone please direct me to the best place to grab last minute clothing accessories, just in case the stuff I brought turns out to be useless in the cold ...:yznotimpressed:

I suggest "Aviapark" shipping mall near the arena. I don't know what price category you need, but there are a lot of stores there from mass-market to boutiques. When last year my friend lost her hat right before Rostelecom, we urgently bought her a warm woolen hat there when we went for lunch.

2 hours ago, evisa said:

You can buy binoculars in  electronics shops like М Видео. They are usually in big shopping centres. 

Thank you:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: