yuzuangel

2018 Rostelecom Cup - Tickets and Discussion!

I'm already shaking anticipating the bloodbath that awaits us :dpooh:

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

The best seats were gone in about 20-25 minutes iirc

But balcony tickets were available...

oh jesus

I'm so scared :2023:

Hi all,

I became a fan of Hanyu recently and I really want to see him perform in person. Do you know when tickets go on sale and where I can buy tickets for GP Finland? Thank you all~~

Ahora, Smultron said:

Same here... it’s been such a looong day today.... I think I’ll go sleep now and tomorrow be again in :hachimaki:Modus, ready to plan the trip to Moscow!!!

Good night guys! :moon94:

2 minutes ago, Yuki said:

Hi all,

I became a fan of Hanyu recently and I really want to see him perform in person. Do you know when tickets go on sale and where I can buy tickets for GP Finland? Thank you all~~

Welcome to the Planet! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Ticket sales for the Finnish GP will start in early August, we don't have more infos yet.

We have a thread for the Finnish GP, if there'll be any news it will be posted here :)

8 minutes ago, Smultron said:

oh jesus

I'm so scared :2023:

Don't be scared, we'll survive it somehow :hachimaki:

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

Don't be scared, we'll survive it somehow :hachimaki:

I've always secretly wanted to go to CoR :D

But logistics of going to France after that... there's so much to figure out now... 

And guess I'll have to live off oatmeal only from now on :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

4 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I've always secretly wanted to go to CoR :D

But logistics of going to France after that... there's so much to figure out now... 

And guess I'll have to live off oatmeal only from now on :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I really liked the atmosphere of the competition last year and Moscow is a fascinating city. I didn't have too much time to go to places but I went to the Red Square and to a gallery which was just beautiful - if I go there this autumn I'd like to explore the city a bit more and visit other places! 

I understand you, I won't have a job soon so I have to really really spare my money from now on if I want to go to any competition...

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

I really liked the atmosphere of the competition last year and Moscow is a fascinating city. I didn't have too much time to go to places but I went to the Red Square and to a gallery which was just beautiful - if I go there this autumn I'd like to explore the city a bit more and visit other places! 

I understand you, I won't have a job soon so I have to really really spare my money from now on if I want to go to any competition...

I've only been to Moscow once very briefly, should be pretty cool to go back. Plus, I have almost convinced my friend who I accidentally converted into a Yuzu fan to go with me :studsmatta: 

GUYSGUYSGUYS CELESTIAL MAIDEN WRAPPED IN GOLDEN STREAMERS! :embSwan: Oh no, now I really want to go. 

Yes, last year tickets were really flying. And fans who've been going to COR before and weren't expecting the Hanyu effect were caught unaware. 

I guess the most we can do is be ready. Note that aside from Japanese fans, hordes of Chinese fans will probably be trying to get tickets here as well since it's easy to fly here from China.

We have to be preparing ourselves for this :hachimaki:

Almost all the fans I knew in China plan to go to COR, it's really bloodbath for the tickets...

hace 2 minutos , supphear said:

Almost all the fans I knew in China plan to go to COR, it's really bloodbath for the tickets...

:headdesk:I knew it!!:sorrow:it is going to be a slaughter :tumblr_inline_mfy930ntA01qid2nw:

COR really works better for me timing wise but I forgot about the proximity of Russia to China and Japan. :headdesk:

Is the venue confirmed at Megasport Arena/Palace? How convenient is it to travel from central Moscow?