yuzuangel

2018 Rostelecom Cup - Tickets and Discussion!

12 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Sorry, if it was already mentioned, by this spring a new metro station was open near Megasport. It's called CSKA. So, now it's not minimum 15 min (or 20 min if you aren't in a hurry) from Dinamo station, but about 5 minutes from CSKA station to get to the arena :-) Just in case anybody won't be able to book a hotel nearby and will need to use metro. Now, it's much more convenient. :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Really? Which metro line CSKA will belong? Dinamo belongs to line 2. How about CSKA? Let me check GOOGLE map.

1 час назад, supphear сказал:

Really? Which metro line CSKA will belong? Dinamo belongs to line 2. How about CSKA? Let me check GOOGLE map.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSKA_(Moscow_Metro) It's the newest Kalininsko-Solntsevskaya line, 8A or Large Circle Line, 11, (which is just developing). Moscow underground is growing quickly:-)

5 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSKA_(Moscow_Metro) It's the newest Kalininsko-Solntsevskaya line, 8A or Large Circle Line, 11, (which is just developing). Moscow underground is growing quickly:-)

Thank you. I found its route picture in Moscow metro website. It's really helpful if some one plan to go sightseeing between OP and competition. Walking from Dinamo to Mega wasn't a comfortable experience. With new station CSKA really helps.

Hi Guys,

There is OP in COR last year. Who knows how about this year? Will we have OP this year? Who can phone Russian Figure skating committee for further information? I realized that they will not reply an English email... I think it's better a Russian call them for information.

14 minutes ago, supphear said:

Hi Guys,

There is OP in COR last year. Who knows how about this year? Will we have OP this year? Who can phone Russian Figure skating committee for further information? I realized that they will not reply an English email... I think it's better a Russian call them for information.

There better be OP this year too :angrypooh: 

Any one remember how the pace of tickets releasing last year? Was the association announced tickets would be for sale in August but they were released suddenly in July?

I can't remember that quite clear, if so will this happen again this year? Cause according to the Japanese tour website, they declared COR ticket will be ready for sale in August.

Besides, anyone ever contacted Russian figure skating association whether there will be all-event ticket this year?

50 minutes ago, supphear said:

Any one remember how the pace of tickets releasing last year? Was the association announced tickets would be for sale in August but they were released suddenly in July?

I can't remember that quite clear, if so will this happen again this year? Cause according to the Japanese tour website, they declared COR ticket will be ready for sale in August.

Besides, anyone ever contacted Russian figure skating association whether there will be all-event ticket this year?

You want something impossible - the RusFed to grow predictable? That removes the excitement! 

6 часов назад, supphear сказал:

Last year the date of the first sale was announced a couple of days before the start. There never was all--event tickets for CoR.

5 hours ago, Fay said:

You want something impossible - the RusFed to grow predictable? That removes the excitement

Actually we've achieved some thing impossible - COR let audiences watched OP last year.

Maybe it's not because of the daily petition we sent, but it proved Rus Fed would change somehow.

As long as we get their point.

Well... I bought the planet ticket to Moscow and booked the AirBNB.
So, either I'll get to see the event, or I'll have a nice 4-day sightseeing vacation in Russia. lol. But ideally, I'm hoping to get tickets! :smiley-angelic001:

It's nerve-wracking not knowing when the tickets will be released. Blllarrrrgh!!

I was also thinking if I should just go ahead with flights and accommodation booking and to start on visa application. The worst case scenario is to go sightseeing which is not considered ‘worst’ at all since I am quite looking forward to explore Russian ground (I plan to stay for a week+ If i’m going. ). However, if I can’t get the GP tix, I thought I should save my leaves and try Japan Nationals. 

So so how hard is it to get the ticket? I read last year was a bloodbath with good seats snatched up within minutes. My goal is really just to get into the arena. Or are the back row seats not worth the time and money? The view is still ok right at the back right? 

Just now, yumeaki said:

My goal is really just to get into the arena. Or are the back row seats not worth the time and money? The view is still ok right at the back right? 

I'm thinking the same thing. I don't need "awesome" seats, just "decent". Unless, like you say, maybe the back row seats are just not worth it. But surely they're still decent.
Eep. Fingers crossed. :)

Last year as I recalled there was a Russian fan who was really kind to contact Russian Figure skating association and ticket website to confirm the ticket releasing date and other relevant information.

Maybe she won't plan to watch COR competition this year... Sad.

I checked Russian FS website almost twice a day and also parter.ru. Unfortunately, there is ZERO info about COR right now.

Guess we have to wait in a nervous panic to pray for the COR tickets releasing  _(:3」∠)_