yuzuangel

2018 Rostelecom Cup - Tickets and Discussion!

Where is the venue? Megasport Arena? How far is it from the red square with public transportation? I’m already worried because I read hotels close to the venue are sold out already??!!! I hope not all of them???:13877886: 

sorry, so many questions!!!:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

2 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Where is the venue? Megasport Arena? How far is it from the red square with public transportation? I’m already worried because I read hotels close to the venue are sold out already??!!! I hope not all of them???:13877886: 

It’s close enough. Look for hotels near Belorusskaya or Polezhaevskaya metro stations - they are the closest. 

Hello, I'm in Moscow but i don't know where to get tickets for CoR @[email protected] I basically know nothing about this...Could you guys give me some advices on seats, tickets ( when to fight for ticket, actually). Thank you very much 👍

I might yolo CoR later which means I won’t buy tickets directly... they released some more tickets later on last year and I got some decent seats in the end even if I decided to go a month before the event. (Although it was quite stressful with getting the visa and all)

Anyway to all of you who are already decided on going, I wouldn’t stress too much about tickets! They release them in waves 

hace 10 minutos , robin said:

I wouldn’t stress too much about tickets! They release them in waves 

For all categories? I mean, in each wave were all categories available? :tumblr_m9pdbpGWWe1qid2nw:

10 часов назад, supphear сказал:

Almost all the fans I knew in China plan to go to COR, it's really bloodbath for the tickets...

Why not Helsinki I wonder which will have Boyang and Sui/Han? More flights?

If Helsinki will come on sale first maybe CoR will be easier a little than last year but I will not bet on it, Japanese aunties will be everywhere.

14 часов назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

GUYSGUYSGUYS CELESTIAL MAIDEN WRAPPED IN GOLDEN STREAMERS! :embSwan: Oh no, now I really want to go. 

Oh, maybe this time I'll need to take this one as a souvenir :10636614:

9 часов назад, yumeaki сказал:

How convenient is it to travel from central Moscow?

CSKA metro station is near and Dinamo (green line) about 20-25 min work by foot. I'll suggest to use google maps to see how to get to Megasport and to choose smth 5-10 min walk from metro (I almost never use a bus - too much traffic). If you have some addresses to choose from maybe I can help which one is better)) 

9 часов назад, Yuzu_legend сказал:

Where is the venue? Megasport Arena? How far is it from the red square with public transportation?

Not that far really. You can choose smth. a couple of metro stations away - it won't be a problem

Hace 10 horas, Fay said:

It’s close enough. Look for hotels near Belorusskaya or Polezhaevskaya metro stations - they are the closest. 

hace 18 minutos , Lunna said:

Not that far really. You can choose smth. a couple of metro stations away - it won't be a problem

:thanks: It helped a lot! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

12 時間前, YangMiさんが言いました:

Hello, I'm in Moscow but i don't know where to get tickets for CoR @[email protected] I basically know nothing about this...Could you guys give me some advices on seats, tickets ( when to fight for ticket, actually). Thank you very much 👍

Hello 👋🏻 you’re in Moscow, I think you can easier than oversee fan to get the ticket. I wish you have a luck for soon. And if it possible please help me to get it 😂😂😂🙏❤️

18 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Try Bega hotel, almost 2 km from the Mega, not that far. Many bus lines won't reach Megasport arena directly. Normally you'll have to walk 8-10 minutes from the bus stop.

I suggested you book the hotel on/next to Leningradsky Ave, which just next to the Stadium.

9 hours ago, Lunna said:

Why not Helsinki I wonder which will have Boyang and Sui/Han? More flights?

If Helsinki will come on sale first maybe CoR will be easier a little than last year but I will not bet on it, Japanese aunties will be everywhere.

Oh, maybe this time I'll need to take this one as a souvenir :10636614:

Normally Chinese girls aren't fans of Figure Skating but only for Yuzuru, same as the Japanese fans. Besides, the Russian VISA policy is quite friendly to Chinese visitors. Almost accept any application, few rejection. Thanks to the good relationship between China and Russia.

Unlike Japanese fans, most Yuzu's Chinese fans are young girls, many of them are students(junior or senior school students), getting a VISA to Finland without permission or supporting from parents is totally impossible. But regard to VISA to Russia, payment can solve everything. Not to tell the flight and accommodation is affordable to us. Moscow is really a good choice.

I will try to watch competitions in Helsinki and Moscow both. Thinking of his possible retirement after this season, I can't miss any opportunity to watch him in person.

13 часов назад, supphear сказал:

Normally Chinese girls aren't fans of Figure Skating but only for Yuzuru, same as the Japanese fans. Besides, the Russian VISA policy is quite friendly to Chinese visitors. Almost accept any application, few rejection. Thanks to the good relationship between China and Russia.

Ah, I see. There were a lot of Chinese young girls last year at CoR (with very good cameras some of them :13877886:). I watched FS long before Yuzu but I'm ready to spend time and money travelling only for him.

Will try for Helsinki too cuz I have open visa anyway. :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:

Sorry, if it was already mentioned, by this spring a new metro station was open near Megasport. It's called CSKA. So, now it's not minimum 15 min (or 20 min if you aren't in a hurry) from Dinamo station, but about 5 minutes from CSKA station to get to the arena :-) Just in case anybody won't be able to book a hotel nearby and will need to use metro. Now, it's much more convenient. :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw: