yuzuangel

2018 Internationaux de France - Tickets and Discussion!

6 minutes ago, narin said:

hey guys, I have a few questions. what are "unallocated" tickets? I saw you talking about that a lot so I don't have confidence that it just means what it literally means lol.

Also, I found no info on the site about which day will host which event. the last day, sunday, will have the free programs and the gala? if you buy a ticket for sunday evening, you're buying a ticket only for example the mens free or for also to the gala so all events that day? i am asking because i could not find any information about this and that is why i have not purchased a ticket yet...

also, my third question, and quite possibly the most important. if i end up buying tickets but i decide not to go, can i sell the tickets or the only person who can use them is the one who purchased them? thanks so much in advance.

Unallocated means you don't get assigned seat numbers - you show up and pick a seat. It's completely free placement for the balconies, while on the red tribunes you choose a seat within the tribune you purchased the ticket for (A, B, C and so on).

If it's like last year, then Sunday is gala only. Free programs will probably happen throughout Saturday, and you can buy tickets for the afternoon and evening segments separately (last year men's was in the evening, but they haven't posted the actual schedule yet, so can't really say for sure).

As for your last question, I don't know either and I'd sure like to. :biggrin: 

16 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Unallocated means you don't get assigned seat numbers - you show up and pick a seat. It's completely free placement for the balconies, while on the red tribunes you choose a seat within the tribune you purchased the ticket for (A, B, C and so on).

If it's like last year, then Sunday is gala only. Free programs will probably happen throughout Saturday, and you can buy tickets for the afternoon and evening segments separately (last year men's was in the evening, but they haven't posted the actual schedule yet, so can't really say for sure).

As for your last question, I don't know either and I'd sure like to. :biggrin: 

Just to add to that last question, my pdf ticket came out with all my personal details on it (name, address etc). There's also a massive QR code so it's hard to say if you could get by with just flashing that on your phone. 

5 hours ago, Smultron said:

But honestly, French event planning starts right from the website, am I the only idiot who can't figure out where to change language or is it really all in French? That's kind of strange :confused:

Yeah it is :( but google translate works for me :tumblr_inline_mn41rcdXdN1qz4rgp:

Eeeeek. It feels weird to buy tickets before assignments are out. BUT I know I won’t get the place I want after, if he’s going. And I’d hate glass ostructing my view. Decisions, decisions. 

1 hour ago, cirelle said:

Eeeeek. It feels weird to buy tickets before assignments are out. BUT I know I won’t get the place I want after, if he’s going. And I’d hate glass ostructing my view. Decisions, decisions. 

The tickets (comparatively to the travel and hotel costs) are so minor it’s definitely worth it for me, even if he doesn’t come

And maybe I’ll get to see favorites in other disciplines then who knows

Of course I want to see Yuzu most of all, but it’s not like I have to hedge my bets because I definitely can’t afford to go to any of the other GPs so I won’t be torn up about choosing “the wrong one” or something 

33 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

The tickets (comparatively to the travel and hotel costs) are so minor it’s definitely worth it for me, even if he doesn’t come

And maybe I’ll get to see favorites in other disciplines then who knows

Of course I want to see Yuzu most of all, but it’s not like I have to hedge my bets because I definitely can’t afford to go to any of the other GPs so I won’t be torn up about choosing “the wrong one” or something 

Yeah, I've decided to go for it! Thinking of going for (EDITED) I or H or R/S, anyone else there?

omg guys I was only peeking here out of curiosity but now I'm very temped to buy tickets 😱 

Is there anyone here who's been to IDF before? If yes, how do the tickets look like? (Do they have your personal information on them etc). I'm interested in this because of possible reselling..

19 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

omg guys I was only peeking here out of curiosity but now I'm very temped to buy tickets  

Join uuuuuuuussss!

Hm, okay, I'm having trouble deciding so I'm gonna think out loud at y'all. Last season most jumps were landed either by I/H or R/S. Actually it felt like most skaters had more stuff around the R/S side. BUT I/H is close to the K&C. Were was the athletes entrance tho... Edit: by the K&C ofc lol.

11 minutes ago, narin said:

Is there anyone here who's been to IDF before? If yes, how do the tickets look like? (Do they have your personal information on them etc). I'm interested in this because of possible reselling..

I was twice, and another time I actually had to resell the ticket, there was no problem with it. No personal info then.

23 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Yeah, I've decided to go for it! Thinking of going for (EDITED) I or H or R/S, anyone else there?

I was thinking of choosing M but H or R/S would work as well 

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I was thinking of choosing M but H or R/S would work as well 

I'll DM you.

19 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

omg guys I was only peeking here out of curiosity but now I'm very temped to buy tickets 😱 

Yeah, you guys aren't helping with the whole waiting thing... I feel my resolve growing weaker by the minute :laughing:

3 minutes ago, airi said:

I was twice, and another time I actually had to resell the ticket, there was no problem with it. No personal info then.

Hmm, @dotsquare mentioned above that the pdf ticket has the personal info on it. So maybe it's different this year?

Just now, Rainna said:

Yeah, you guys aren't helping with the whole waiting thing... I feel my resolve growing weaker by the minute :laughing:

Hmm, @dotsquare mentioned above that the pdf ticket has the personal info on it. So maybe it's different this year?

You definitely have to enter your name for each ticket you select but I'm not sure how or how much they'll check it?

When's the men's FS usually? Saturday afternoon or evening? I don't have money to buy tickets for Saturday evening AND afternoon both. :( And i only want to go to the men's FS because of that..