yuzuangel

2018 Internationaux de France - Tickets and Discussion!

1 hour ago, MercurialNights said:

Does anyone have experience with the public transport in grenoble? Am trying to read up but I'm a bit confused 😥 what type of tickets what you recommend for just going to the rink and back to the hotel? 

I'm currently in Grenoble.  Going to tourist info so will check. 

Spoke with tourist info. For Patinoire Pole Sud you need to catch Tram A heading to Alpexpo MC2 Echirolles.  Depending upon where your hotel is the tram goes through central Grenoble. Stop I will get on is Victor Hugo as we are staying at Pl Victor Hugo.  Next stop along would be Hubert Dubedout Mason du Tourisme.  All hotels seem to have tourist map for Grenoble. Tram on map is the blue line. 

Tickets can be bought at tram station or tobacco shops.  Single ticket cost Grenoble to rink is E1.60.  They last an hour so return would be another single.  1 day ticket is E5.40 or if you plan to travel in daily - 10 trips is E14.50 - this can be used by two people and used up as you take trips. (ask for 10 voyages).  Trams are every 3 mins then post 20.00 every 15/20 mins.  First trams at approx 6.00  in the morning and last tram 01.00 at night.  Journey Grenoble to Rink approx 20 mins. 

For sightseeing if you plan to do lots in one day a Grenoble pass is great. E19.00 for 1 day E33.00 for 2 and E48 for 3.  Pass covers bus/tram... Lots of Museums/sights... activities and guided tours.  Leaflets should be at hotels for info. 

Hope this helps n that I got all details correct.  Double check with hotel prior to travelling just to be sure. 

Lou

11 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi guys!!! I started a chat for to meet at IDF, so please let me know if anybody is interested and I will add you!! :winky:

Yay, please add me!

On 11/20/2018 at 11:50 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi guys!!! I started a chat for to meet at IDF, so please let me know if anybody is interested and I will add you!! :winky:

Can you add me too? :) I'm going tomorrow evening.

Also, I have a question: does anyone have one ticket for Ladies FS event available for sale? :67638860:

hace 47 minutos , vibeke said:

Can you add me too? :) I'm going tomorrow evening.

Also, I have a question: does anyone have one ticket for Ladies FS event available for sale? :67638860:

I added you! Are you able to see the old posts?

On 11/20/2018 at 11:50 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

Hiya !! Long time lurker, first time poster... I'll be at IdF (tribune M) and I'd love to be added to the chat please ! 😁 See you all tomorrow, can't wait !!

Hace 5 horas, sevvy said:

Hiya !! Long time lurker, first time poster... I'll be at IdF (tribune M) and I'd love to be added to the chat please ! 😁 See you all tomorrow, can't wait !!

Done and welcome!!!!!!:10742289:

Does anybody know if there is any possibility to store package in the venue?