yuzuangel

2018 Internationaux de France - Tickets and Discussion!

I just panicked and bought tickets for 2 days because who the heck knows anything about the assignments :rolleye0008:

*still clinging to that tiny tiny tinyyyyyy hope a certain someone can show up, rip* :2023:

does anyone know if the gold tickets will be sold separately or bundled as all-event tickets? I'm thinking of getting the unallocated seats for the first day, and then buying the gold tickets for the rest of the event? 

I hope Yuzu goes. I don't mind sitting in the section above the K&C! Sigh...the judges side tickts are nearly impossible to get. I've never once been able to get them at any event, lol.

Petition for skaters to skate to other sides of the rink and not the judges! :sign0014:

25 минут назад, yuzuangel сказал:

I hope Yuzu goes. I don't mind sitting in the section above the K&C! Sigh...the judges side tickts are nearly impossible to get. I've never once been able to get them at any event, lol.

Petition for skaters to skate to other sides of the rink and not the judges! :sign0014:

Same, I've been on judges side only in practice once. 

The thing I liked about LGC and H&L (apart from others) - Yuzu tried to interact with different sides of the rink. I hope new programmes will follow that path.

What do you guys reckon is the best section (not including the long sides). I'm looking at section M in the corner because it's between the judges and K+C

Hi Guys, where did you read relative news that FFSG invited Yuzu for IDF? I searched somewhere but couldn't find news about that.

But what's weird is, I had such image that I HEARD FFSG declared that they'd invited him. Can't remember the news source... Is it a rumor?

1 hour ago, supphear said:

Hi Guys, where did you read relative news that FFSG invited Yuzu for IDF? I searched somewhere but couldn't find news about that.

But what's weird is, I had such image that I HEARD FFSG declared that they'd invited him. Can't remember the news source... Is it a rumor?

It was right after Worlds when Didier himself announced that Yuzu would be at IDF (didn't read his actual words so not sure how certain his statement was). There was also talk of an exchange being negotiated to have Papadakis/Cizeron at NHK while Zu would go to IDF. Can't remember now if this also came from Didier. 

Hey guys, just a PSA regarding gold seats.

I've been spending all day scoping out videos/fan cams from last year's IdF and it appears that there was a 1-2m plexiglass wall directly in front of both long sides but not the corners or short sides. From videos, it seems to mainly be an issue for the first 3-4 rows or so. And despite complaints, it's going to be there this year as well (for security reasons apparently?). Just something to keep in mind- I'm personally not a fan so I'd rather sit on the short side :slinkaway:

I caved and bought a ticket for Day 1 (Friday) because looking at past IdF schedules, all the short programs happen on the first day, and the unallocated seating is ridiculously cheap (came out to $15AUD which is pretty much the cost of a decent lunch out here :facepalm:). They haven't released the arrangement for Saturday (whether the men's free is morning or afternoon) so I'm going to hold off for now. And I haven't decided where I want to sit for the gala :/

Now all that's left is for assignments to come out!

13 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

What’s the website where you can buy tickets right now? 

https://ffsg.org/evenement/isu-grand-prix-figure-skating-grenoble-fra/

Scroll down and click on 'Billetterie'. There should be 4 separate icons with the IdF logo, one for each day :)

I talked to a twt mutual yesterday, she didn't recommend the yellow sectors, because there is a glass wall there, she says the pink tribune seats are a very good option ;)

But honestly, French event planning starts right from the website, am I the only idiot who can't figure out where to change language or is it really all in French? That's kind of strange :confused:

4 minutes ago, Smultron said:

But honestly, French event planning starts right from the website, am I the only idiot who can't figure out where to change language or is it really all in French? That's kind of strange :confused:

Pretty sure it IS only in French. They're not going to make it easy for us :laughing:

It's taking about all of my willpower right now to stop myself from jumping at the tickets just yet. Wonder how long that's going to last... :13877886:

I was gonna buy tickets but apparently my credit card is not set up for the secure tan thingy whoops, so it'll have to wait :shrug:
what even is payment via check? :confused:

hey guys, I have a few questions. what are "unallocated" tickets? I saw you talking about that a lot so I don't have confidence that it just means what it literally means lol.

Also, I found no info on the site about which day will host which event. the last day, sunday, will have the free programs and the gala? if you buy a ticket for sunday evening, you're buying a ticket only for example the mens free or for also to the gala so all events that day? i am asking because i could not find any information about this and that is why i have not purchased a ticket yet...

also, my third question, and quite possibly the most important. if i end up buying tickets but i decide not to go, can i sell the tickets or the only person who can use them is the one who purchased them? thanks so much in advance.