yuzuangel

2018 Internationaux de France - Tickets and Discussion!

8 hours ago, zuzu the pooh said:

Is anybody selling tickets for Friday and Saturday afternoon for two? Possibly, the nearest to the kiss and cry 🙇🏽‍♀️ 

Hi,

I'm selling IDF tickets.

I have 1 Friday all day ticket (section I) and 1 Saturday afternoon ticket (section L).

42 minutes ago, Jucus said:

Hi,

I'm selling IDF tickets.

I have 1 Friday all day ticket (section I) and 1 Saturday afternoon ticket (section L).

I’ve found the tickets, thanks anyway 💕

Selling IdF ticket for Saturday afternoon, section M for 20€ (original price 30€).

On 8/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, Smultron said:

IDF had open practice sessions last year iirc, so I suppose it will be the same this year...

To go to open practices do you have to have an all event ticket?  Or can you still go to the practices for the half day sessions if you have tickets to that session?  

On 8/12/2018 at 1:02 PM, Louitunes said:

To go to open practices do you have to have an all event ticket?  Or can you still go to the practices for the half day sessions if you have tickets to that session?  

I believe the latter. I haven't been to IdF specifically, but usually they let you go to the corresponding practice sessions that happen before each event.

42 minutes ago, gladi said:

I believe the latter. I haven't been to IdF specifically, but usually they let you go to the corresponding practice sessions that happen before each event.

Thanks for that - I thought that would be the case with corresponding practice sessions to that session, however, was wondering 're full day practice on 22nd? 

There is no all-event tickets.

BTW, I would be interested in buying Sunday tickets, if anyone wants to sell.

2 hours ago, solene said:

There is no all-event tickets.

BTW, I would be interested in buying Sunday tickets, if anyone wants to sell.

Hi, I have one extra ticket for the gala if you are interested? I'd sell for 15 Eur (half of the original price :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

10 hours ago, nekochan said:

Selling My IdF tickets at discounts, and please check this thread for more info

https://planethanyu.com/topic/575-grand-prix-america-canada-france-japan-tickets-market/

Hi, welcome :) Thanks for posting your tickets. I've hidden the thread you created in 2018-2019 Grand Prix Series because that subforum is for live event discussions :thanks:

18 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi, welcome :) Thanks for posting your tickets. I've hidden the thread you created in 2018-2019 Grand Prix Series because that subforum is for live event discussions :thanks:

Sorry for the cross posting!! I tried to delete that thread in 2018-2019 Grand Prix Series but cannot find the delete button.

It would be great if there is a brief guidance about every sections, otherwise it's confusing to newcomers and also waste time for admins to keep deleting posts. 

1 hour ago, nekochan said:

Sorry for the cross posting!! I tried to delete that thread in 2018-2019 Grand Prix Series but cannot find the delete button.

It would be great if there is a brief guidance about every sections, otherwise it's confusing to newcomers and also waste time for admins to keep deleting posts. 

It's okay, no problem :) there's actually an overview of subforums in the rules:tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp: