yuzuangel

2018 Internationaux de France - Tickets and Discussion!

22 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Well, they did invite Yuzu basically so maybe they’re expecting him to come and that’s why they’re confident?

True! This could be a sign that Yuzu is almost definitely going to IdF :hexer:But it's a really dumb move if he's not 

20 minutes ago, katonice said:

Yeah, this IS a problem. It would be difficult to plan a trip from overseas if you're not sure you'll get a ticket. Or maybe they want the option to offer the seats to travel tours, packages, etc. And anything left over will be what they'll offer for sale on the day. If this is the case, they should clealy state beforehand how many tickets will be available at that time so that fans can judge whether they'll be willing to risk going there without pre-bought tickets or not. 

Oh snap, I didn't even consider that tour companies might get involved :/ I'm going to wait for assignments before stressing out about IdF, but if I can't get a good seat in the online sale, it might be too risky to fly over there and end up with a not so great (or even no) seat.

edit: Just realised I double-posted :headdesk: sorry :(

Seriously, getting to see the boy is a goshdarn obstacle course. :hachimaki:

7 minutes ago, MercurialNights said:

Is it confirmed that yuzuru is going to idf ? :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

No, it's not! We will know all the GP assignments at the end of June! 26th iirc :dry: soon!

Earlier this morning I noticed that tickets for the GP France are, in fact, on sale. That is, all categories except gold. So not allocated. 

Costs about 100 euros for tickets on the short side of the arena, Friday, Saturday and Sunday together. Saturday afternoon and evening sessions are 30, Sunday gala same, and Friday is 10. 

I thought maybe it was just a glitch in the system, but I just saw the notification by the French organization on facebook, so I guess I just accidentally stumbled upon it earlier. 

So I guess the only question remaining now is, is it worth paying 100 euros for unallocated seating for an event you don't know if Hanyu's coming to, or are you going to wait until the GP announcements... and then try and "upgrade" to the gold tickets? *grin*

32 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Earlier this morning I noticed that tickets for the GP France are, in fact, on sale. That is, all categories except gold. So not allocated. 

Costs about 100 euros for tickets on the short side of the arena, Friday, Saturday and Sunday together. Saturday afternoon and evening sessions are 30, Sunday gala same, and Friday is 10. 

I thought maybe it was just a glitch in the system, but I just saw the notification by the French organization on facebook, so I guess I just accidentally stumbled upon it earlier. 

So I guess the only question remaining now is, is it worth paying 100 euros for unallocated seating for an event you don't know if Hanyu's coming to, or are you going to wait until the GP announcements... and then try and "upgrade" to the gold tickets? *grin*

This is my predicament as well. But I guess for me the choice is easier. Flying halfway across the globe it would really suck if I had to sit all the way back and get a not-so-good view ~_~ I guess I'll wait for gold tickets, or at least a formal announcement if Yuzu is going. 

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

This is my predicament as well. But I guess for me the choice is easier. Flying halfway across the globe it would really suck if I had to sit all the way back and get a not-so-good view ~_~ I guess I'll wait for gold tickets, or at least a formal announcement if Yuzu is going. 

I'm not biting, either. I have a, dare I say it, pretty good track record of getting tickets I want when they go on sale, so if I'm doing this, it has to be for the gold. 

Mind, how big is that venue, anyway? Probably not very large, so even sitting on the short side high up you're probably reasonably okay... 

35 минут назад, Winnie_20 сказал:

I think I'll wait till the announcement cuz don't think they'll run out of unallocated seats. But still there's no tickets on francebillet, they can sell gold there.  

Just now, Lunna said:

I think I'll wait till the announcement cuz don't think they'll run out of unallocated seats. But still there's no tickets on francebillet, they can sell gold there.  

No, gold will probably be a while later (last year was on July 6). 

Bears remembering that the GP France usually sell the gold tickets on a different website than the other seats. This is how they did it previous years, too, (which is why I got rather confused about all this talk the other day about not selling the not-gold tickets anywhere except at the venue... where did that rumor come from, anyway??)

2 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

No, gold will probably be a while later (last year was on July 6). 

Bears remembering that the GP France usually sell the gold tickets on a different website than the other seats. This is how they did it previous years, too, (which is why I got rather confused about all this talk the other day about not selling the not-gold tickets anywhere except at the venue... where did that rumor come from, anyway??)

That's what it said before on the FFSG website. Looks like they changed their mind...

I guess I'd rather wait with getting the tickets too, although I don't really mind the red tribunes. Just wondering if I'm willing to go even if Yuzu doesn't end up there... 

1 minute ago, Rainna said:

That's what it said before on the FFSG website. Looks like they changed their mind...

I guess I'd rather wait with getting the tickets too, although I don't really mind the red tribunes. Just wondering if I'm willing to go even if Yuzu doesn't end up there... 

I see, I never bothered to check out the site until this morning on a whim. Sounds like they just made a mistake and corrected it, because this is the same as how it was previous years, 99 % sure. Good for them, and the fans, cuz seriously, selling half your seats at the venue only is not a Good Idea. 

I wouldn't mind going to see Shoma, if he were to come, either, but preferably Hanyu as I just saw Shoma at Worlds. It's quite a ways to travel from the north... 

7 hours ago, Winnie_20 said:

What do you mean by the seats not being allocated? As in, everyone rocks up on the day and fights for seats? 

Hnggg... I really want to buy a ticket now but I should be sensible and wait for the assignments to come out :/

Also, the venue is actually pretty small. I googled it the other day and the lower ice level section is only 8 rows or so. It's good because it means most seats will have a decent view but it's also bad because seats will sell out that much quicker. What a predicament :/

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

everyone rocks up on the day and fights for seats? 

You got it. Or, maybe even worse, I seem to recall hearing from an event like that Canadian autumn classic (?) where there were no assigned seats at all, and some people would leave the venue after competition in the evening and immediately turn around to start queueing again for the next day. Do I remember that correctly? It was something like that, anyway. There are some *really* dedicated fans out there. 

Here at least you can pick a particular section in which you want to sit, so that's something.

2 часа назад, dotsquare сказал:

What do you mean by the seats not being allocated? As in, everyone rocks up on the day and fights for seats? 

Practically yes, but I was in Marseilles with not allocated seats for FS day and took good seats (next row after gold, opposite judges side) with no real fight (later got free pass to gold thanks to one Japanese lady))), I had gold for SP day but they even didn't check tickets much and there were empty seats so could easily seat there. And it was GPF...