yuzuangel

2018 NHK Trophy - Tickets and Discussion!

54 minutes ago, Tsubakindy said:

Hello the results for NHK foreign lottery today came out guys :dancinghotdog: I won Friday and Saturday tickets!! Is there anyone else coming? 

Omg that's amazing!! You're so lucky!! 

Excited for you! 

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Wow! Congratulations! That’s amazing! Hope you have a great time! 

Fingers crossed they keep the lottery system next year. :) 

Thanks, i hope they keep this system too! Payment was surprisingly easy too :) I registered two phone numbers for lottery and another one lost :xD:

@katonice thanks!! I hope other satellites managed to snatch a few tickets too?

16 minutes ago, katonice said:

Am I misunderstanding this or is NHK Trophy really going to sell practice tickets? 

Wow! I wonder if this is a practice run for Worlds or if they're catching up with the rest of the FS world and it will be a regular thing! That would be fantastic! 

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Wow! I wonder if this is a practice run for Worlds or if they're catching up with the rest of the FS world and it will be a regular thing! That would be fantastic! 

Mayhaps they may be catching up! Really hope this becomes standard for Japanese events 🙏

I figure this is a long shot. But if anyone is selling the Friday Nov 9 ticket plz DM me. I'm gonna be nearby that day, so it's such a pity to be that close and can't go. Sigh.

I have question for people applying for NHK using EMTG app. When you go to Japan, did you change your sim card? If so, did the app still works? I want to apply for Worlds 2019 that's using the same app for foreigner and not sure if I can change sim card because when we go to japan we still need to have internet connection to enter the app right?  

On 9/20/2018 at 6:38 PM, Tsubakindy said:

Thanks, i hope they keep this system too! Payment was surprisingly easy too :) I registered two phone numbers for lottery and another one lost :xD:

@katonice thanks!! I hope other satellites managed to snatch a few tickets too?

Hi, sorry to bother you, but since you have won the tickets for NHK, you may know. Is it possible to give away the tickets to a friend through the app? Since the same sistem is used for Worlds, I was wondering if it would be possible to give tickets to other persons, like for Olys. Thank you!

10 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

I have question for people applying for NHK using EMTG app. When you go to Japan, did you change your sim card? If so, did the app still works? I want to apply for Worlds 2019 that's using the same app for foreigner and not sure if I can change sim card because when we go to japan we still need to have internet connection to enter the app right?  

You can use a portable wifi, so you won't have to change sim.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:25 AM, Spiccine said:

Hi, sorry to bother you, but since you have won the tickets for NHK, you may know. Is it possible to give away the tickets to a friend through the app? Since the same sistem is used for Worlds, I was wondering if it would be possible to give tickets to other persons, like for Olys. Thank you!

You can use a portable wifi, so you won't have to change sim.

Hello, I dont think you can pass the ticket purchased from emtg to other mobile phone? The employee in the arena didnt check my id but emtg app itself requires you to verify your number and the current phone you're using, the only way to download the tix was through the app too one week before the comp. Unless your friend bring ur phone with the phone number registered to emtg she cant get in the arena

On 11/11/2018 at 4:29 AM, Tsubakindy said:

Hello, I dont think you can pass the ticket purchased from emtg to other mobile phone? The employee in the arena didnt check my id but emtg app itself requires you to verify your number and the current phone you're using, the only way to download the tix was through the app too one week before the comp. Unless your friend bring ur phone with the phone number registered to emtg she cant get in the arena

Why they have to make things so complicated tho?? At least they won't check any id. Thanks for your reply.

14 hours ago, Yuzuextra said:

@Tsubakindy hi, i just wanna ask if they charge you the payment immediately if you win, or if they let you choose whether or not to pay?

Hi, i chose to pay with paypal when I applied and when I won they send me an email to complete my payment. If u dont pay within 1x24 hours ( or 2x24 hr? I forgot sorry) you are going to lose the tickets 

5 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

Hi, i chose to pay with paypal when I applied and when I won they send me an email to complete my payment. If u dont pay within 1x24 hours ( or 2x24 hr? I forgot sorry) you are going to lose the tickets 

Hi, omg thank you so much! ! <3