yuzuangel

2018 NHK Trophy - Tickets and Discussion!

21 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Come here so I can wash your mouth out with soap. :hachimaki:

I'd rather bite my tongue :8: I don't want it either, but a lot of people seemed convinced of that for a while :/

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'd rather bite my tongue :8: I don't want it either, but a lot of people seemed convinced of that for a while :/

Tbh all this spring stuff has me scared shirtless. I'm praying just the tiiiiiniest little baby bit that he doesn't get NHK so I don't run and do anything financially ruinous... again. :headdesk2:

18 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Tbh all this spring stuff has me scared shirtless. I'm praying just the tiiiiiniest little baby bit that he doesn't get NHK so I don't run and do anything financially ruinous... again. :headdesk2:

I know what you mean... I'm contemplating crazy stuff, too, like going to Canada twice, if he does both ACI and SC... though if he doesn't do either, I have no idea what I'm going to do, hence considering even NHK... He's gotten us all crazy... (not to mention broke)

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

I know what you mean... I'm contemplating crazy stuff, too, like going to Canada twice, if he does both ACI and SC... though if he doesn't do either, I have no idea what I'm going to do, hence considering even NHK... He's gotten us all crazy... (not to mention broke)

We need a support group. The boy is a menace. 

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I need that support group :yznotimpressed:

I'll be In Japan around NHK Trophy and I already blackmailed 8-9 Japanese people to enter lottery hell for me...

hace 12 minutos , KatjaThera said:

hace 5 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

We definitely need some kind of rehab...our wallets would be grateful...but our hearts would suffer, right? Yeah we are all addicted...:13877886::embSwan:

20 minutes ago, Tsubakindy said:

I need that support group :yznotimpressed:

I'll be In Japan around NHK Trophy and I already blackmailed 8-9 Japanese people to enter lottery hell for me...

You’ve become a menace yourself! :rofl:

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

You’ve become a menace yourself! :rofl:

I am nothing compared to those Japanese aunties:13877886:Mr.Tsubaki said one jap auntie can blackmail 20-50 friends to enter lottery bloodbath...

1 hour ago, Tsubakindy said:

I am nothing compared to those Japanese aunties:13877886:Mr.Tsubaki said one jap auntie can blackmail 20-50 friends to enter lottery bloodbath...

Omg. Do they bake cookies for all their friends afterwards? :13877886:

12 hours ago, katonice said:

Omg. Do they bake cookies for all their friends afterwards? :13877886:

Perhaps they bake Yuzu-shaped cookies afterwards as a thank you present...or simply nag their friends to half-death ( the latter is what I did ):xD:

Those Japanese aunties are the real menace. They would only buy the best seats too:dpooh: They had their own forum somewhere where they complain about the small size of Hiroshima arena already...

2 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

Perhaps they bake Yuzu-shaped cookies afterwards as a thank you present...or simply nag their friends to half-death ( the latter is what I did ):xD:

Those Japanese aunties are the real menace. They would only buy the best seats too:dpooh: They had their own forum somewhere where they complain about the small size of Hiroshima arena already...

Small rinks are really good... if you can get tickets. :D

I met a lady in Kanazawa who had gotten FaOI and CiONTU tickets for all three days through the lotteries. o_o She was in Kanazawa on her own and catching the overnight bus back to her husband and children. She'd gotten her husband to drive her to Sendai for the parade, too. I think she spun it as a family holiday! :rofl:Aunties of Japan! Teach me your ways! I'll be joining you soon! 

I thought you dont need to enter lottery to buy Faoi tickets? VIP seats are already gone as fast as wind but last month I still saw available tickets on seven eleven web

Where does all their money come from? My wallet already suffered so much after I became a fanyu

Sorry not sorry, wallet-kun...:dancingeggplant:

9 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

I thought you dont need to enter lottery to buy Faoi tickets? VIP seats are already gone as fast as wind but last month I still saw available tickets on seven eleven web

Where does all their money come from? My wallet already suffered so much after I became a fanyu

Sorry not sorry, wallet-kun...:dancingeggplant:

OT I think only FaOI Kobe had a lottery. There were also general sales but they were impossible. (Niigata tickets were still available on the Friday, they stopped selling them after that but I'm not sure they sold out.) Getting in the middle of a 4 way conversation in Japanese at a bus stop isn't really my strong suit, though. :D Maybe CiONTU didn't have a lottery? I don't remember. This lady just had amazing ticket powers!