yuzuangel

2018 NHK Trophy - Tickets and Discussion!

I doubt anyone here is crazy enough to go through the ticket battles when Yuzu won't be skating but just in case you're thinking about it, it will be the same as last year with an undiscolsed number of tickets put aside for foreign sale and no all event passes for foreigners (smartphone app and Japanese phone number required.) On the plus side, you might actually have a bit more chance this time. 

12 minutes ago, katonice said:

NHK Trophy all-event ticket lottery starts today, and will go on for three days. 

Thanks for the info! I suppose I remembered wrongly about the order of these things. So it goes lottery - foreign sale - more lotteries - domestic sale. 

Okay so the info for NHK foreign tickets are finally available and its e-tickets, lottery version 😥

I downloaded the ticket app, registered my mail but why I kept getting error messages when I want to register my phone number? Does this only happen to me?

Edit: Nevermind, finally I was able to register my number after a few tries 😂

9 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

Okay so the info for NHK foreign tickets are finally available and its e-tickets, lottery version 😥

I downloaded the ticket app, registered my mail but why I kept getting error messages when I want to register my phone number? Does this only happen to me?

Edit: Nevermind, finally I was able to register my number after a few tries 😂

Good luck in the lottery!

Hi guys, the lotteries for NHK foreigners ticket sales are open today:dancingpooh:

I applied for Friday and Saturday, who else is trying this lottery now :68556365:?

22 minutes ago, trinastar818 said:

I want to apply for tickets but I can't find it on the EMTG site!! HELP ME!!!!!

Hi there! Go to this page :

http://emtg.jp/feature/nhkf18_inbound/

Scroll down and you will see pink "Apply here..." buttons. Click on it, log on to ur emtg account and you can apply for tickets.

You have to register and confirm your phone number before you apply it. I hope this helps

You are a beautiful person!!! I've had the page up for a few days and didn't refresh, which is why it wasn't popping up for me to apply for tickets. Thank you so much!!!

5 hours ago, trinastar818 said:

You are a beautiful person!!! I've had the page up for a few days and didn't refresh, which is why it wasn't popping up for me to apply for tickets. Thank you so much!!!

Ur welcome :hugs: I hope we can win this lottery battle and able to watch in Hiroshima :dancinghotdog:

9 minutes ago, Tsubakindy said:

Hello the results for NHK foreign lottery today came out guys :dancinghotdog: I won Friday and Saturday tickets!! Is there anyone else coming? 

Wow! Congratulations! That’s amazing! Hope you have a great time! 

Fingers crossed they keep the lottery system next year. :)