yuzuangel

2018 ACI - Tickets and Discussion :)

Hi everyone! I had a quick question re: picking up our wristbands. Do you know if it’s possible to pick up wristbands for others if we have their tickets (i.e. the tickets were bought together)? Thanks so much! 

50 minutes ago, naomi said:

Hi everyone! I had a quick question re: picking up our wristbands. Do you know if it’s possible to pick up wristbands for others if we have their tickets (i.e. the tickets were bought together)? Thanks so much! 

Yep, if one person bought multiple tickets, they can pick up all the wristbands at the  same time.

Hi everyone, 

I also have a wristband picking up question. I had to sell my Friday and Saturday tickets to different people, as I no longer need them.

Though I only gave them the ticket pdf file the date they need, is it possible the person holding Friday ticket could pick up all the wristbands since all my tickets share the same order number? :confused:

Hi again,

Does anyone know the latest time (on any given day) that I can pick up the wristbands? I'm planning on getting in on Thursday, but am wondering if I need to pick up the wristbands before 5 PM, for instance. 

Thanks so much!